Reviews for Wait a Moment
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 1/8
Well, shit. Yeah. That.
Ted Whittlinger chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Well written! Please do write more and please please spend more time on the fine fine breasts on Madam Secretary. I don't know if she picks out the wardrobe or someone else does but whomever also appreciates her rack as most of her blouses cling to them!

Thanks for the story!
ZapharaKnight chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Please write more of Madam Secretary. Elizabeth and Henry are so hot together
write more chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
please write more of madam secretary...
gingie1234567 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
PLEAAASE write more!
secretarymccord chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Please write more! Would love to read about what happens at the white house thanksgiving or on christmas morning!
char19 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
oh my god, thank you SO much! I was waiting for a story about them since the beginning of the show! I liked your story and I hope you'll continue with it! I would like to read more about their relationship, maybe how the met each other, how they start dating, more of their funny moments.. but it's just a suggestion! :)
If i can just make a criticism, absolutely personal, I don't know if I can picture them having sex in the second way. I don't know how to explain.. have you seen The oc and the relationship between Sandy and Kirsten? I see them in the same way. What they have is awesome, and I can imagine them having sex in multiple ways (:D), but not like that.. or maybe I think so just because the story you created was all about sex, which I like, and there wasn't a solid story behind.
But you really did great, and I hope you will explore more of their relationship soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Thank you for writing in this fandom, love it!
Char19 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Oh my god, thank you so much! I was waiting for this moment since the beginning of the show! They are too hot together not to write about them and I'm so glad you did! Please write more about them, I just need more of them! :D if I can make suggestion I would like to read a story about the time they met each other and how they became like they are now! Anyway, You did great with this one! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Yay! Sooooo happy that you created a Madam Secretary Universe!

Great story! Hope to see a multi-chapter story soon!
xin79 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Good one. Though I think you have to replace "Hank" with "Henry". Glad someone is writing for this show coz I love It too. More please!