Reviews for Unanswered Prayers
Sara chapter 24 . 5/20
I’m delighted to have found this story!
Sara chapter 6 . 5/19
Go Jane !
Sara chapter 4 . 5/19
This dialogue is everything I ever wanted between the two cousins
MelodieMLB chapter 24 . 4/29
Wow! Thank you so much. This was delightful.
DW.618 chapter 22 . 12/18/2020
This chapter hit exactly the right tone of remorse and enjoyment, sadness and euphoria, looking back and moving on!
DW.618 chapter 21 . 12/18/2020
This was a beautiful chapter...starting with their running around outside and her climbing trees. When she asked him how he deals with pent up feelings, he must have wanted to tell her that he REALLY understands that issue as he wants her so much! It is impressive that he resisted. The ending scene of her declaration of love and his practically running them to their rooms...utterly romantic yet beautifully innocent. I appreciate being able to read a gorgeous scene of romance and sexual tension that is still morally clean. So often authors add explicit details that actually takes away from the beauty of the scene. You wrote this scene perfectly!
DW.618 chapter 20 . 12/18/2020
I binge-read your story yesterday (until the ridiculous time of 2:30 AM!). I felt that I missed the beauty of some of these later chapters due to tiredness. So I'm reading them again. I know that you wrote this a while ago, but figure you probably still enjoy reading compliments about your masterpiece! I dearly love how slow you forced Darcy to be through their engagement and marriage in showing his physical love (gradual touches, holding hands, easy kisses, passionate kisses, etc). How funny back when Col. Fitzwilliam kissed Lizzy before Darcy got to! And the insights you give us into both Lizzy and Darcy's minds as they see themselves in new light, cope with their own emotional growth, reject their previous assumptions, and consider the other person's POV are wonderful! I feel bad for Nel that she interrupted them, but an interruption at that point was actually good. Darcy is right to wait for Lizzy to identify her love for him first. And Lizzy was good to notice his solemnity at dinner - even though she doesn't realize why he is so saddened.
Hiniwalay chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
this is looking good! excellent introspection
ana chapter 24 . 9/23/2020
love this
Pilargirl chapter 24 . 8/28/2020
What a great story. I could not put it down. Hope you finish it someday!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 24 . 8/26/2020
This was absolutely wonderful, I enjoyed it very much. It's been a while, but I'll definitely return to it if you update Again, great job!
mangosmum chapter 11 . 8/14/2020
Is the butler meeting Darcy or Bingley because the lineRemembering Bingley from the other day, he asked, How are you today?BUT it's Darcy at the door and not Charles.
books4life94 chapter 24 . 6/16/2020
I absolutely love your story! I do hope you someday continue it, and would love to read more! But I enjoyed it as it was too, and it came to a good place to pause with this chapter.
musingmarauder chapter 24 . 5/11/2020
I've really enjoyed this and would be interested in reading more if you ever find the inspiration to continue.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/22/2020
I thoroughly enjoyed being engrossed in this world. I think you have done an exemplary job at capturing the characters, and your dedication to your research of the time period is apparent. It all makes for a wonderful story. I love the way that you’ve helped Darcy blossom into such a doting husband, and it’s no different from the way I imagined he would be in my read throughs of P&P. You have incredible talent! Thank you.
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »