Reviews for The Ribboned-Witch
littl30wl chapter 28 . 9/13
This is incredible, so unique! I have hung on every word. Would love to see this updated, and hope you continue this story.
okutobox chapter 28 . 9/9
To be honest, I think the drama and angst are so heavy by now that I'm way more interested in seeing Hermione having her revenge on everyone, than the actual relationship and sex. Though the sexual scenes are well written, I found myself kinda skipping it and looking forward for the new political twists instead. Your idea with the ribbon is really interesting and how the different characters react to it.
RedsAttic chapter 28 . 9/4
EXCELLENT!

I look forward to future chapters...
Purple Myst chapter 7 . 9/2
I love the pudding interaction, it makes Kreacher seem almost Dobby like in his kind actions...
breakingheart93 chapter 28 . 8/28
Oh. My lord.

Can I just say. That you my dear are a mastermind. I have sat here til 3:30am because I simply could not stop reading.

It’s tantalising and twisting me up inside with anticipation. Hermione and Severus have it bad but I am caught in your thrall as well.

I shall be wringing my hands and biting fingernails simply waiting for your next update but I’ll do so with ~pleasure~
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 28 . 8/24
Holy snickerdoodle! im so lovin it! She better find a way to keep him! (Whoo!)*fans herself* your fics are so creative and fun! Looking forward to another chapter...soon? .
I love the story so far I hope you continue with it. Please keep writing! 3
expectoatrandom chapter 1 . 8/13
I hope this is updated soon! I love it sooo much and cant wait to see what happens!
lily5lace chapter 28 . 8/9
I was... hesitant about this story at first. Not sure how I felt about the initiating-children thing, but it blossomed into something fascinating. So glad I stuck with it.
bunnyobelenus chapter 28 . 7/30
This whole story so far is so freaking good! I am so invested mentally with what's going on and racking my brain with ideas of what could be next.
MotekElm chapter 28 . 7/30
so romantic. great lemons. I hope this is updated soon
MotekElm chapter 25 . 7/30
excellent chapter
MotekElm chapter 21 . 7/29
Grandma Longbottom was the best!
MotekElm chapter 7 . 7/29