Reviews for The Ribboned-Witch
hanna chapter 28 . 6/22
they are just perfect together
i'm rather curious how this stor will go on and conclude :)
I hope you will find the time and inspiration to continue soon

love
hanna
Emmaficready chapter 28 . 6/16
Gosh... PLEAAAASE UPDATE ! X
He does bottle it, and you are using it. But one thing is sure: It is you who talks a girl out of her knickers. For him, it would be an abuse of professional powers.
Alanna-sama chapter 28 . 5/26
I need more of this! The "fire" between them has to become more. She wanted him before he became her Mentoris. Who is to say that she won't want him after the ribbons falls away. I need to know what happens! Please update.
Lady Skyelite chapter 28 . 5/24
I hope to see more of this one soon! I am really enjoying the "games" that Hermione and Severus are playing with the so-called " elite" of their world-and the wrench that Madam Longbottom is happily wanting to shove into it's workings! So, how many other formidable witches does she have that will also bring disgrace and destruction upon Lucius Malfoy and his disgusting 'friends'? Not to mention all the slavering and inconsiderate "men" who seem to think that they have a right to choose whom Hermione can or should have in her bed and her life after her Ribbon breaks-and that she and Severus cannot continue their relationship-maybe that is what the Myth of the Rings is all about, them choosing to stay with each other and NOT separate!? I have a feeling that is what Master Biggins is hoping that she will find, something that has been deliberately hidden to prevent that kind of soul binding , just so the other debauched and morally deficient wizards and witches of the "Pureblood Elite" can have anyone they want, and prevent any kind of bond that stops their "fun"! That's what I think , anyway. I look forward to seeing more of this story soon, thank you, Skye-Lady Skyelite.
Marvin27 chapter 28 . 5/22
So glad you've updated, can't wait to read what happens next! I've been waiting for these next chapters for so long! :D thank youuuu!
Abriv chapter 28 . 5/8
Many stories have I read I do not often get wound up in them as I have yours. Thank you for your perspective and personal touch.
LP chapter 1 . 5/4
Thank you for updating! This story is always my favorite
Thank you for updating! This is always my favorite story, I’ve been reading it for so long
WinterOrion chapter 28 . 5/2
I finally got around to reading these last two chapters and they were absolutely delicious. I’m so very thrilled that Hermione took that step and put herself out there that she would’ve wanted this to be real between them regardless of the ribbon & ring. Now he knows he’s not the only one in this steamy boat. ;) Thank you, and I await your next update. xoxo
loethelab chapter 28 . 4/29
Thanks for the update. I was so happy to see it in the list.
I hope you will be able to update again soon!
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 9 . 4/29
excuse me lady.. u suppose to do your work..and not to judge ppl
AnotherAldebaran chapter 28 . 4/29
awwwww yiss acknowledgement. How utterly sweet. Still quite some time to go until March if we're at yule now? Thank you for sharing and I still think your pen name is wrong, you should be writing all the sshg stories!
AnotherAldebaran chapter 26 . 4/29
and again, Augusta is just perfect. I want to live in her pocket for a day.
AnotherAldebaran chapter 21 . 4/29
Rereading this lovely story, I've held out on reading the last chapter but couldn't resist any longer. Love the scene with Augusta and hope Hermione soon gets the chance to hex that odious dressmaker. And what was Augusta talking about here, hmm? regarding the other couple. *shifty eyes*
1,791 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »