Reviews for The Ribboned-Witch
color esperanza chapter 26 . 1/7
Hoping for an update
Karen Bristow chapter 26 . 1/2
I am encouraged that you did an update in May of 2017. Now I hope you favor us with more of the stroru. I am hoping for a HEA but even if it had a more ‘realistic’ ending, it would we wonderful to see it all wrapped up. This has got to be one of if not the absolute best fanfic of SS/HG EVER.
kate1309 chapter 26 . 1/1
Oh, please update as soon as you can! I won't try to pressure you because art takes time, but I can not wait for the next chapter! You have this written perfectly! From the slow lingering touches, to the boiling desire of each. It's amazing! Thank you for putting your time and effort into making this memorable story. I will read this over and over. Thank you for blessing my life with this masterpiece.
Snaperipper chapter 19 . 12/30/2017
I love Severus. I've missed him and this story. I am re-reading them all this weekend to gather inspiration for my own muse. I love this story.
TriumviraVolturi chapter 26 . 12/18/2017
Please please please update! I love this story it's sooo great! I couldn't stop reading
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2017
Ok so I’ve read this three... four, ok four times and it gets better with each read. I full heartedly look forward to where this story goes. One of the best written Severus/Hermione stories I’ve ever read, I can’t wait for the next installment. Your characterization of Madame Longhottom has long set precedence for every other doc I’ve read since then and few come close in comparison. The background of the ribbon and ring and who and how it connects the larger community and impact social situations is mesmerizing. Lastly I’ve been bewitched by your use of house elves and virginity. Thank you for the time and effort you’ve put in and I await whatever comes next desperately.
dethwatch chapter 26 . 12/4/2017
PLEASE update just found this ship and can't wait to see what happens next in the awesome story
DarkAngelYoru chapter 26 . 11/27/2017
Please for the love of Merlin update.
Magzillasaurus chapter 26 . 11/19/2017
Please update this gem!
katpru72 chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
This is wonderfully original and veeeeeery sexyThank you so far! I do hope that you will find it in your heart to continue this beautiful story and update sooner rather than later!
uwishuwerecool chapter 26 . 11/7/2017
Noisserped chapter 23 . 11/6/2017
Nooo cliffy! Smut cliffy. So cruel.
Noisserped chapter 22 . 11/6/2017
I hope Hermione keeps that promise to herself: no ther wizards.
Noisserped chapter 19 . 11/6/2017
Lucius is trouble all around. I hope he gets what's coming to him. Could this spell potential angst for the couple?
Noisserped chapter 17 . 11/6/2017
Aching on all parts I think! Hermione will ache for him (but I think she already does now). He's definitely aching! And so am I! You are brilliant at this teasing slow burn.
1,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »