Reviews for This Love Came Back To Me
Asyouwish14 chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
Of course everyone knows Bellamy and Clarke love each other except for Bellamy and Clarke! :) I really liked how you gave each character space to show we're they're at. Raven, Abby, and Octavia don't exist just to react to Bellarke, it makes it more special when even amongst that chaotic world they still notice Bellamy and Clarke's connection. Awesome job!
LoneStorm chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
AHHH THESE ARE JUST SO AMAZING I LOVE THE ANALYSIS HERE
CheriEstella chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I love this. Perfect perfect perfect description of THE HUG, is it just me or is it (THE HUG) the best hug ever. And I agree with other of your readers the Octavia part was great...yea ' cause we ship them too.
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I think this is absolutely perfect for Bellamy and Clarke and I agree this song describes them brilliantly.
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Octavia's part is totally my favorite! XD
iloverob32 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This was just awesome! The POV'S are spot on. Very well-written.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Nailed it 3 love ur fic :)
KarukMomma chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Great One shot, but hope you decide to expand it into a full story. ;)
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Great story. That hug was just everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Very nice job! You are true to the characters! :)
Wright chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I love reading 5 different POV on the hug and their growing relationship.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is great! It is so fun to read it as a supplement to this pairing. I think it's pretty spot on with the characters. And that hug! Aaaah! I really enjoyed this piece because it helped that hug last longer than the minute-and-a-half on screen. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
The hug scene :)
fireflypond chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I love the multiple perspectives of the hug, very well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I'm simply in love with the way you describe all the points of view...just lovely! Thank you for this :)