Reviews for Glass
SuddenPsychosis chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Woh. That's deep. He ended Harry's life because he didn't want Harry to suffer anymore, because he loves Harry. I suspect he's a little mental in the head after what Harry pulled him through. :,( Heart wrenching stuff. A bit scary though, somewhat morbid. But I liked it.

Cheers.
soratanaka chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Nicely written, goes directly to my faves.
Ionaf chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Wow. Very touching, moving. A wonderful comparison to glass. I have a strong gut feeling that it's Snape, the little darling. But it's brilliant. Actually, I read this on and reviewed here, as I belong here. And you Enemy series was wonderful.
Narcissa chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Damn, Gypsy, that was good. I mean it, I loved it!

And, you know what? Now you've ruined me. I liked it so much that I'm all for the god damned Harry/Snape shipping! Even though I'm not sure if that was supposed to be Snape... that's how I percieved it... Anyway, now I get all of these funny looks from people when they ask me what shipping I support.

Well, I could sit here and rant all day, but what good would it do? ...To sum it up, I loved it. It was great. You're a great writer and I've always thought so.

Keep it up. You're the best!
McKenzie chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
,i wanna know,who's talking?
The Chair Faerie chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
From whose point of view is the story coming from? Besides pondering that thought, the story was punching, left me in a gasp at the end. A deep, eloquent work. Wonderful.
willowtear chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
who is the person speaking to harry? this is weird and it doesnt fit its rating. This should be PG-13, I think. But good otherwise, I wonder who the person is. *ponders*
you.suck.pen15 chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
*Stares blankly into space* I am speechless! That was really good! Way better than I could EVER write! I loved it! And by the way, your website kicks ass!
Jess the Great chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Wheh... I sensed oh, wadyacalit foreshadwing!

"...You sleep on your stomach to hide from the world ... but you are still a foolish little boy in that tired body, which is wasting away before my stinging eyes." Oh! Oh! He means his grave. Hehe I art smart. Wow, that was a really intense story. And even though I usually only tend to like the light-hearted, fluffy stories, I adored it all the same. Good job. : )
Empty Backpack chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
This was a fantastic piece. Er... Drat. I know authors like reviews. I simply can't think of anything eloquent enough to comment to you at the moment. This story has left me quite speechless.
Empty Backpack chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
good good
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
This was interesting. Few have taken this view on the Boy who Loved, and I find it interesting. Morbid, yes, but interesting all the same.
Tracy Snape chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
This is one of the best short stories I have ever read!Very interesting. Tis a shame that poor Severus must kill Harry in the end to save him! ::grins:: I love it!
Artanis too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
This is beautiful, but a line confuses me. Blade? Did he kill Harry?