Reviews for Between Heaven and Hell
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
Time for another re-read!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/4/2020
Please keep updating!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/23/2020
really really good story hope you finish it!
Rsf chapter 24 . 9/22/2020
Still my favorite story, hoping you still plan to finish it!
Cindymint chapter 24 . 8/1/2020
Wow I love this story please update because its very intriguing.
PastOneonta chapter 24 . 6/3/2020
Another brilliant chapter! Oh my goodness I have no words this was so good. We meet Archangel Raphael before Rome burns, before Emma carries a candle to light the way to shelter. This is just before she meets Killian in the very first chapter, when he is drawn to the light. Raphael warned Emma that the darkness would seek out the light to destroy it. Not Killian, he is called to the light as though he wasn’t a demon and he guides Emma and the nuns to safety. A return to their first meeting and the curiosity of a demon who helped an angel and an angel who didn’t run from a demon.

The horrors of World War II! Man’s inhumanity to man, again, a playground for the devil and an opportunity for the Dark One to take what he wants. There is Belle, innocent, managing a library but clearly belonging to the Dark One. Perhaps by choice, obviously not by a deal. Interesting to see her briefly, and to hope she maintains her innocence in spite of being with such evil.

Killian is fascinating in his exchange with the other demon. He is prepared with the deal he made - I smiled at ‘adultery, one of his favorite sins’. He is alert, determined and he almost wins the outcome. He wins the estate and it’s contents but not the dagger. His Shadow couldn’t find it. Amazing and creative writing, to weave his Shadow into a chapter of the story. An ancient religious relic, a holy sword once carried by an angel. What is Killian’s plan for it? To return it to Emma? To use it to free himself from his chains to the Fallen One? I am speculating, all we know here is that Killian doesn’t want Hitler to get the dagger. He has other ideas to continue the search but Emma calls.

He won’t ignore her. And we are grateful because she is desperate and hurting and once again she has carried the burdens of thousands of individual prayers calling for her light. She is collapsing under it. How can Killian help? He can drive this small group to safety and yet what can he do for Emma? I think she will find her strength and go back to her mission. Soon it will be the present day and they will be summoning the Dark One to stop the deaths by overdose.

In the present day - are both Killian and Emma planning to summon Rumple? if they are each summoning can they each separately defeat the demon? If he comes to Emma is she capable of ending one of the most powerful demons ever? Killian has to defeat him before the Dark One becomes aware of Emma. Has Killian found the dagger? What role for Lacey and the Darlings? Will we see Raphael again?

So many questions, not to worry. I know there are some clues. The story is so engaging that we want to speculate but I also can’t imagine all you have planned. A demon can’t ascend but an angel can fall. Thank you for continuing. This is excellent. We look forward to the rest.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/30/2020
Still one of my favorite stories of all time. Glad to see you continuing it after so long. Hope you will continue through to the end!
dragonflyerr chapter 24 . 5/25/2020
Beautiful writing as always. I love how they meet through history again and again. Thank you for the update.
hoosierbabe chapter 24 . 5/24/2020
So happy to see an update to this story! Great chapter, I loved seeing all the different time periods. Please keep the chapters coming!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/24/2020
Amazing, as always! But please, don't leave it there for long!
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 24 . 5/23/2020
I'so happy there is an update.
Its very interesting what you have done with rumplestiltskin.
And to see the roles Emma and killian have played throughout history is fascinating.

Don't leave us on a cliffhanger for to long!
daxx04 chapter 24 . 5/22/2020
Very excited to see a new chapter! Excellent storytelling!
lakariana chapter 24 . 5/22/2020
I'm so happy whenever I see another chapter for this story. Your writing is so compelling. I can't wait to see what happens next.
JoAnne chapter 24 . 5/22/2020
Awesome! This is such a Spectacular story, Thank you for writing and sharing
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 5/21/2020
Re-reading in advance of catching up on your new chapter and thank you thank you for continuing. We are so grateful. I had to comment here on Killian’s thoughts on sin. The world is full of sin, there is war, disease and a flu that kills. He sums up humanity, ‘forgetting that less than a hundred years ago...people died of the flu.’ Heartbreaking and terribly sad. Stay well dear author, you and your loved ones. We appreciate this chapter as always, and especially now.