Reviews for What's in a Hand
Nicely done.
MarieBloom15 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
poor Luke.
becgate chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Lovely piece! Loved every word!
EmmyGracey chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I really enjoyed this! I personally think Han's kisses were a bit out of place, but I adored that he called Luke brother! That was very sweet. I actually teared up when Luke brought up that Palpatine's Force lightning made his hand worse, I hadn't thought of that! Well done.
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Sweet! I love it... This a fantastic Star Wars one short.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Nice, though I think you overplayed it just a little bit with Han kissing Luke's hand. That's just my opinion. Otherwise, I like the idea of a missing scene were Han finds out. You are right that nobody probably told him right after the rescue at Jabba's. Han, Luke and everybody else would have other things to worry about at that time.
Mel1592 chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Nice work. Poor Luke.
Ministarlet chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I really love that fanfiction. Han would maybe not be so open, but Luke was perfect ! I liked the way you depicted them. Thank you !
Emzo chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Just one thing. Leia and Luke are related. Han and Luke are not.
occasionallywrite chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
So moving. Love it!
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Short and sweet. Poor Luke
Among Smoke chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
that was adorible! (GOOD WAY! GOOD WAY!)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I haven't seen many stories about this. I liked it!
Gracie Pearl chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
This is interesting. I've been wondering when Han found out about this for awhile.
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Such a lovely story. I've often thought about how Han would have reacted when he found out about Luke's hand and this was very well-done and in-character. LOVED how Han kissed the cyber hand. :D