Reviews for Tears Of A Brother
Artep01 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
It's very sad story, but I love it.:)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
A great story. Very good.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Abby Ebon chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Well, that wasn't entirely unexpected, though a very sad ending - whatever pissed off your muse?
empath89 chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
that's so sad. you made me cry. *sobs pitifully*
Dorrica chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Aww such a touching chapter. I hope Rick is ok. I hope you didn't KILL him! Are you going to update any time soon?

BloodIce chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Really nice and emotional.I quite like it.
Blackbird10 chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
So sad... :(
Reva Arian chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Holy crap! That's what I call an awesome story! Will there be more? Keep it up.
Lula1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Very heartbreaking, but beautifully written. I couldn't help but cry over the fact that Rick will never get to see his unborn child, nor will he get to see Alex or Evy again.

Also, the fact that Ardeth will have to live with the knowledge that his 'own' people did this to his dear friend/brother. I'm glad that Ardeth made short work of the vengeful Medjai. They are too an honorable people to have that kinda mess mixed up in them.

Beautifully do much justice to a short story.

mommints chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Nice, short, intense little snippet that had the right amount of angst sprinkled throughout.

I wanted to cry right along with Ardeth when Rick died.

*note to self: do not make own muse angry, I wouldn't want to see it angry.* ;-)
SerenaFehr chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Whoa! You knocked me over! The length is good for a short story. (Although, selfishly I'd like to read more) The pacing is good, too. Who pissed off your Muse, anyway?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Aww! Bring him back, pretty, pretty please...!

Anyway, that was a very good story, and rather refreshing as a change from the ordinary. It is well-written, though it could have been made longer. Each section could have been lengthened and been enhanced by detail enough to make an entire chapter by themselves.

Nevertheless, I truly enjoyed a fine read and hope to see more from you.

Sincerest Wishes

You Friendly Neighborhood Psycho~
Deana chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
You killed Rick! *gasp* How sad! *sniff sniff* This was written very well! :)
Khalessa chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
THAT was the best I have read in a while! WHens the next chapter coming!