Reviews for Therapy
Indiana Rose chapter 10 . 7/13/2017
Wow! Just...Wow! I've read this story and laughed and cried through all of it. Losing Donnie was such a blow to the family, but his death was like a seed planted in the earth. From it springs new life. The love of April and Raphael was what Donnie bequeathed in his passing. I lost it BIG TIME when Raphael finally went to Donnie's memorial monument for his "heart to heart" confession/talk. That tore out my heart and stomped in through the earth all the way into China! Raphael has always been my favorite turtle, and the way you write him will forevermore be the way I will see the turtle in red. You made him BREATHE! You made him ALIVE, more than I have ever imagined! Can't put into words what that did for my heart. In your story, Raphael became everything we fans have always dreamed of, but you took it a step further. You truly captured the essence of his soul and placed it inside of us. There are very few writers who can do that, fewer still who can do it convincingly. You are an absolute WIZARD! Congrats on your own special brand of magic. We are all irrevocably under your spell and clamoring for more, More, MORE!
sorcererbones chapter 10 . 5/24/2017
I've reread this story 3 times now and it's just as perfect each time! Your exploration of grief and depressions, although fast-paced, is wonderfully done. I felt the tension between Raph and April the WHOLE time and the characterization stayed really consistent throughout (I loved your Mikey and Leo). Thanks so much for taking the time to write this 3
xxRenetxx chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
Umm.. WOW.. i read this whole thing over night and it was just so amazing, uselly I skip parts of fanfictions which most of the time described scenes, objects, emotions etc just cause I'm lazy :p but I just couldn't put this one down! it was to well written and all this time I was thinkingThis could make one heck of a story plot for a movie". I found your fanfiction when I was voting for the Tmnt Mature Fanfic Competition on tumblr and hadn't really EVER seen yours, then I got curious and well ..bam! this is definitely one of the best fics I've EVER read :3
Glazier Blue chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
Well if your intention was to make people cry, you did it! :-) love it. A beautiful piece of writing. Capture the characters perfectly, and I really did like the love story between Raph and April...it was developed in such a perfect way. they are my second fav couple, but, you broke my heart killing Donnie. My lovey Donnie. that was just to much to bare. more please.
Veail chapter 10 . 5/2/2016
Where do I even start? This is one of the most heart wrenching stories I've had the priviledge to read in a long time! You really captured all of the characters and your Raphael is absolutely perfect. I can see why you won an award for it!

I've only just come across this story and read it in one shot... I could have carried on. Kind of gutted that it's ended. It takes a lot to choke me up but I read the first part of chapter 10 with difficulty as I had tears in my eyes.

Kudos for an incredible, moving journey. I'm off to check out any other stories you've written.
HeartBeat chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
I feel very impressed.
HeartBeat chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
I cried, I actually, cried. I wasn't expecting to feel that way..
SetoAngel01 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Holy freakin' crap. I can't tell you how happy you just made me. I saw how you reblogged something of mine on tumblr and I noticed your screen name to know that you are responsible for possibly one of my favorite newly discovered raphril fanficts made me nearly implode with happiness. I just discovered this story a few days ago and I didn't do ANYTHING til I finished it. I couldn't stop. I laughed, I did the ugly sobbing cries with mascara running down my face and everything - the whole shebang. It was so beautiful and the development between Raph and April was so PERFECT and in character and just gave me so many raphril feels... I'm so sad that I didn't discover this gem sooner. Just absolutely Raphril GOLD, hon. *applause*
autumnsimril chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
Absolutely loved it! One of the best I have read.
Sakura chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
I just want to say that this is an amazing story. Ive been sick and bedridden for quite a while and this story is something that really brightened my day. It brought me to tears at a few points in the plot. It made me smile and giggle like an idiot. It's amazing how you put so much emotion into these words. You can put even more tension and emotion to REALLY make readers on edge! The loss of Donatello was so raw. It made me so sad!
A constructive criticism would be your quoted speeches! Two different people speaking should not be written in the same paragraph. One person speaking should also not be split into two paragraphs unless it's really long. If that's the case, you don't close quote the first paragraph, and use open quote again in the next paragraph and use close quote on the past paragraph the person speaks.
Thank you so much for this verh enjoyable piece.
Queequegg chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
Bravo! This was fabulous! I mean I wouldn't turn away some more mushy scenes with this pair, but I like how you ended it.

The speech was perfect, and so was this whole story. Well done!
Queequegg chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
Holy crap, how have I not found this fic before now?! I've been a huge Raphril fan for awhile now and I thought I had already scoured the interwebs for all the best ones!

Luckily I came across this one on the 2014 fanfic competition and DAMN is it good!

Your Raphael is spot-on. His attitude, his wise-ass comments, his protectiveness and just everything about him is perfectly Raph.

The angst and sadness you manage to portray these two characters going through is so real I find myself feeling it. I've literally teared up in a few scenes. Donnie is my favorite and I feel their loss as if it were my own friend.

The slow build between friend and something more has been amazing and this last scene was indeed quite steamy even though nothing frisky happened. That, my friend, is excellent writing!

Kudos to you and I'm going to go read the rest in one sitting instead of doing anything productive tonight!
BelatedBeliever1127 chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
This story... oh my God, I have no words. It took me on an emotional roller coaster and being able to stop reading for any reason was horribly hard. So sad, but so wonderful! I absolutely loved it and thank you for a delightful read.
Lexifer666 chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
I loved this fic, it was amazing. Great job, hun.
Lexifer666 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015