Reviews for Imagination
halfravenhalfclaw chapter 1 . 10/5
OOOMMMGGG this is the cutest story i have ever read, and gosh its amazing, i have never read anything like this its sooooo gooooood!
runespoor magic chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Aw, I loved this!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
This is so cute. I really love the idea behind this - the thought of Remus being Sirius's imaginary friend is a fascinating idea for an AU. I really like how *real* Remus is here, as well, talking to Sirius, and Remus reassuring Sirius was so sweet. The last line is especially adorable - "You're the best part of me, I hope you know that" is so Wolfstar-y, and I just loved it. Sirius saying he doesn't care what his parents think of him any more is so in-character for him, too - that definitely sounds like something he would say shortly before going to Hogwarts.

I love the description of Sirius acting like he pleases and disregarding his family's position, too - again, that's just so perfectly *Sirius* that I loved seeing it here. I really love the conversation between Remus and Sirius, as well, and how they each feel a little guilty about the other one - Remus feeling guilty that Sirius's family thinks Sirius is crazy, and Sirius feeling guilty about his choice of words when it comes to Remus's realness. It was a nice parallel. Really nice job on this fic, good work!
percychased chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
That last line. Agh. That just made me feel really good, yanno? Ily Gabs, thank you so much for writing for this for me.
I love the "I'm a part of you." You write their connection so wonderfully, especially the "crazy" part. (Also, I kind of awwed when Remus decided to stay while he was sleeping.)
Short, but wonderful Wolfstar, as always! *hugs*