Reviews for Delayed Absolution
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 6/23/2019
It's so good!
QueenMaj chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Story: Love it! XD Royai makes me happy, even angst (I actually kinda like reading angst)
What I'm eating at the moment: Gummy bears (don't judge - I know it's like eleven but I need these for my sanity)
Favorite Disney movies: Anastasia (I'd be surprised if you've ever seen it, but I love this one), Frozen, Prince of Egypt (again - I doubt you've seen it - almost no one has)
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
A beautiful closure for their past, I like how Roy and Riza are in-character in your fic, you capture well the characters. Riza is so much better for drawing the line than Roy. And the little hint of a... proposal ?! My gosh i was dying, especially when she said that it was a tempting offer and still is !
Thanks for sharing, it is a lovely story and it is a shame that you have so few feedbacks...
Lou Nebin chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Eating: Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups

Favorite Disney Movie: Brave (yes it's because Merida and I are both Gingers lol)

Currently I'm working... So yeah...

I'm kidding, although I am working. I personally loved the angst. It was perfect and this is more likely to happen than some other FICs that I've read. Great job, as always! I shall be off to reading and reviewing the last fic you posted. :D