Reviews for 88 Ways to Play Backgammon
Guest chapter 82 . 5/15/2021
I enjoyed reading these chapters!
At first it was weard thinking of Lee and Amanda being such great lovers from day one. But you did a great job letting their feelings grow so strong ... sex became love and desire. I loved the "bed" thing ... hope you'll finish the next chapters. Thank you
BrittanyLS chapter 82 . 2/27/2021
I know what’s coming in the next episode! Going to be interesting how they are “together” with what is coming!
BrittanyLS chapter 79 . 2/27/2021
So hot!
BrittanyLS chapter 63 . 2/27/2021
I’m rereading this story! Each chapter is so hot; I love how you have worked their backgammon games into each episode perfectly!
Gr8stLoveStory chapter 33 . 1/13/2021
Okay, I have to pause here and say that I am loving your chapters and how you build on the aired episode while also building on their growing love affair. I can't imagine how many hours (upon hours) it took you to complete this. Thank you for writing, and sharing!
MsChrisAnn chapter 45 . 11/28/2020
“.. lowering his lips to capture one breast in her mother while he felt her doing the same with his.” In her mother? This is an example of why proof-reading is so important. There are many other instances. Your writing is quite good overall, but your errors really disrupt the flow of the story, especially because they can be so easily fixed.
MsChrisAnn chapter 17 . 11/24/2020
How does Lee know how strongly Amanda feels about commitment when both of them are clearly not in a committed relationship and she repeatedly cheats on Dean.
Mitana chapter 82 . 10/18/2020
I've enjoyed reading all the ways Lee and Amanda have played backgammon, but are you going to give us the last 6 ways?
Jot70 chapter 74 . 10/4/2020
Secrets, secrets... just love how this ended!
Jot70 chapter 41 . 10/2/2020
Loved this ... but... really thought you would have incorporated WHIPPING CREAM !
Jot70 chapter 40 . 10/2/2020
Absolutely loved this episode... conniving Amanda!
Jot70 chapter 28 . 10/1/2020
As I continue thru this series I love the evolution of the feelings Lee and Amanda have for each other. It is so deep, rich, honest... why can’t they just take the leap of faith!
Jot70 chapter 82 . 6/16/2020
Wow, so enjoyed this Backgammon set. Hot, saucy, full of surprises.
Jot70 chapter 54 . 6/15/2020
OMG... some words and actions are true affirmations of love. How this ended gave me a jolt
Jot70 chapter 52 . 6/15/2020
Oooooo... the coat closet elevator how creative and sexy!