Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 3 - Harry's Year off
vally9437 chapter 3 . 6/18
Larry no
DarkSideOfWonderland chapter 5 . 6/13
That is brilliant! Please write year four soon. It will be hilarious.
Ashes Ascending chapter 5 . 6/9
Lol - great story!
ashez2ashes chapter 5 . 5/25
What a wonderful blast you were lazy Hufflepuff Harry. I wish I could have went on sleepy adventures with you for another four years.
RavenclawPanda221b chapter 5 . 5/23
AMAZING! Just binged the series. Please PLEASE please make another book! PlEasE!
Pretty plz
How many reviews will give me another year?
I love this story
It's sooo awesome
Make it Drarry...
Pleaseeeeeeeeee
Could you end all the years fast?
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 5/4
That was So BLOODYWICKEDAWSOMEE!
Uchiha Aimee chapter 5 . 5/4
So glad I finally read this series. It was a fun read. Chicken that cooks itself...hilarious. I love it so much. Definitely will be looking out for more from you!
Uchiha Aimee chapter 4 . 5/3
The bogart scene at the end is hilarious. Also the idea of house elves sitting in for History of Magic. That is gold lmao. I can't believe this is the first time I'm reading something with that concept.
Doc. K-9 chapter 5 . 4/27
Such a nice story again, can't stop laughing, hope Harry The Hufflepuff 4 comes soon!
TheRandyOne chapter 5 . 4/20
Can't wait for year 4!
RisingPhoenix84 chapter 5 . 4/19
Harry the Hufflepuff was good, Harry the Huffle Puff 2 and 3 are fantastic! I know it's been a while but if you ever felt up to doing year 4 that would be amazing, I would love to see how Harry's lazy butt gets through the Tri-Wizard cup!
laurenthulard chapter 5 . 4/18
Hahaha your story is lovely - read through all three parts after seeing it recommended on Reddit yesterday. You were planning for a year four though - is that still gonna happen? I'd love to read it. Thank you for the story!