Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 3 - Harry's Year off
Anonyous12345678 chapter 6 . 11/22
I had fun reading your Harry the Hufflepuff series of fics. Being an extremely lazy but brainy and witty person (I'm not modest), I can relate to your version of Harry. Ugh, enough typing, I'm having cramps in my fingers...
Hank1967 chapter 5 . 11/17
Beautiful! Enjoyed Padfoot's foray into the forest. Glad to see the Anglia back in action. Love the elves vs. the Monster Book of Monsters theme. Also enjoyed the bonding between Harry and Mooney over the Boggart. So how many Boggarts died during the making of this fic?
Hank1967 chapter 4 . 11/17
This chapter is brilliant on so many different levels... Just a masterpiece! Love the elves, the Snitch catch in the hospital, the Boggart problems... Just wonderful!
Hank1967 chapter 3 . 11/17
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harry going to the masters of mayhem for advice and wisdom. That should prove entertaining. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the house elves request of help from Harry. Glad to see Sirius at Hogwarts, although I'm wondering if the poor dog has eaten too many magic mushrooms...
Hank1967 chapter 2 . 11/17
That last scene with Hagrid was inspired! Enjoyed the bit about Harry sleeping through the Dementor attack like it was nothing. Luna's contribution was great, too.
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 11/17
Brilliant! Glad to see the insanity continues! Good seeing Harry being proactive about Marge. Dare I hope Padfoot took care of the Ripper problem? And all of those tormenting hints about the approaching doom...erm, I mean puberty. Too funny!
Bb34 chapter 4 . 11/16
。゚(TヮT)゚。
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 5 . 10/9
Harry's bogarts xD this was great
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 4 . 10/9
I've bursted out laughing numerous times throughout this series. Currently at the part when the house elves have replaced the students in History and I just have to comment and thank ya for the numerous laughs xD your writing style is great
Kyoru Honda chapter 3 . 10/4
Larry is terrifying
odonnellzoo99 chapter 5 . 9/7
Recognizably named sleeping positions?
odonnellzoo99 chapter 3 . 9/7
Is this considered HHr, since Hermione gave Harry her...cat?
Harry thought Lupin was a transvestite with cramps instead of a werewolf. LOL. And there is no way that Harry intentionally giving himself Tourette's wouldn't be hysterical.
Larry lives!