Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 3 - Harry's Year off
Beautiful Nightmare50 chapter 3 . 11/27
Harry though Remus was a transversite! omg! I can't stop laughing
Frosten chapter 5 . 11/23
Can't wait for 4th year, since these ones have been so great
Frosten chapter 5 . 11/23
Can't wait for 4th year, since these ones have been so great
guest chapter 5 . 11/16
more please.
Silly chapter 5 . 10/25
Magic this fic is awesome! But it's just begging to have a crossover with canon! Like this Harry and canon Harry switch plcaes and everyone reacts, or someone else lands in one or the other universe, and it would jsut be so much fun! :D
noxenrom chapter 5 . 10/22
Great read
LittlePlebe chapter 5 . 10/14
Your lazy!Harry stories are hilarious. I read all three in 24 hours. Couldn't put 'em down. I was laughing so hard. Can't wait for the next installment. Haven't read such a brilliant HP fanfic in almost a decade.
NotaFro chapter 1 . 10/1
I enjoyed the Blackadder reference
AiramS chapter 5 . 9/28
Read all three stories, and they're awesome! Absolutely hilarious, and as I can totally relate to your Harry
Kikiji chapter 5 . 9/19
The highlight of this year is probably the boggart. Seriously, I don't even know how you were able to express Harry's worst fears in such entertaining ways. And the adorable, crazed house elf army placed a close second. I hope I get to learn what happened to Larry though.
SuperApplePie chapter 5 . 9/10
I just read your Bio and I don't have any right to really say anything, but one thing I can tell you for sure is that your writing is amazing. I sincerely hope that you can get your inspiration back.
Sorelina chapter 5 . 9/6
I eon't think I'm ever going to find a story that makes me laugh more than this one. I'm really really hoping for year four and the rest. It's hilarious; and my only complain about it os, if I die laughing, I'll never read the rest of it!
sondrex76 chapter 5 . 8/23
These three fanfics made me laugh rather hard :)
It is funny, fun to read and have decent grammar(a few errors here and there)
Thanks for writing and have a nice day!
chyaraskiss chapter 5 . 8/23
I love these! I wish you had done all the years. They are just so entertaining!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 5 . 8/10
Dang this little series was so good. Highly entertaining crack fic that still stayed fairly true to the original in that it felt like you honestly care about the source material. I'll have to go see what else you have as I really enjoyed this one.