Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 3 - Harry's Year off
Hadesworld chapter 1 . 10/6
You know the fanfic will be hilarious when the first comment is, “Larry what did those seventh years do to you!” And of course if you’ve read the stories preceding this one.
KingVessel chapter 3 . 8/5
Larry... What the fuck did those Seventh Years do to you?!
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 7/16
Just a Spade casually dropping by
maximusrexmundi chapter 3 . 7/16
I'm re-reading this after the first bit of Y5 was posted and omg I forgot what a great crack-fic this was lol
These are ridiculous in the best ways of parody, except I miss Sirius actually meeting Harry. He was a bit too crazy in POA, though, and I'm glad he's off for fun. I love lazy Hufflepuff Harry

Zoya1416,
too lazy to log in
RIDICULOUSNESS chapter 5 . 5/19
BOGGART LESSON (ATTEMPT 1) — "Riddikulus! Riddikulus! Riddikulus!" screamed Harry, waving his wand frantically.

BOGGART LESSON (ATTEMPT 2) — "Riddikulus! Riddikulus! Riddikulus!" screamed Harry, waving his wand frantically.

BOGGART LESSON (ATTEMPT 3) — "Riddikulus! Riddikulus! Riddikulus!" screamed Lupin, waving his wand as frantically as Harry.

[LOL, poor Lupin! I can only imagine how the rest of the students would have reacted if they were in the same room — imagine, a whole class casting "Riddikulus" on one of the most bizarre Boggarts, more 'terrifying' than the last one!]
Camillus Goose chapter 4 . 4/28
The Bat is in Grandma's clothes.
Transvestites is a rather outdated term... I feel like Harry wouldn’t be homophobic, but idk maybe your just doing this becuase you want Harry to be in character, and you think the Dursley’s would be homophobic. If Remus was originally a women, he would be a trans man (this is the correct terminology). I really like your story, and I know this was probably just a joke, so I’m going to keep reading, but I just thought I would mention it. That’s all. (:
this is so good!
Anonyous12345678 chapter 6 . 11/22/2020
I had fun reading your Harry the Hufflepuff series of fics. Being an extremely lazy but brainy and witty person (I'm not modest), I can relate to your version of Harry. Ugh, enough typing, I'm having cramps in my fingers...
Hank1967 chapter 5 . 11/17/2020
Beautiful! Enjoyed Padfoot's foray into the forest. Glad to see the Anglia back in action. Love the elves vs. the Monster Book of Monsters theme. Also enjoyed the bonding between Harry and Mooney over the Boggart. So how many Boggarts died during the making of this fic?
Hank1967 chapter 4 . 11/17/2020
This chapter is brilliant on so many different levels... Just a masterpiece! Love the elves, the Snitch catch in the hospital, the Boggart problems... Just wonderful!
Hank1967 chapter 3 . 11/17/2020
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harry going to the masters of mayhem for advice and wisdom. That should prove entertaining. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the house elves request of help from Harry. Glad to see Sirius at Hogwarts, although I'm wondering if the poor dog has eaten too many magic mushrooms...
Hank1967 chapter 2 . 11/17/2020
That last scene with Hagrid was inspired! Enjoyed the bit about Harry sleeping through the Dementor attack like it was nothing. Luna's contribution was great, too.
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
Brilliant! Glad to see the insanity continues! Good seeing Harry being proactive about Marge. Dare I hope Padfoot took care of the Ripper problem? And all of those tormenting hints about the approaching doom...erm, I mean puberty. Too funny!