Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 3 - Harry's Year off
HoosYourDaddy chapter 4 . 9h
Great chapter. The house elves dressed as students bit was inspired, especially the one supposed to look like Hermione.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 2 . 10h
Great chapter. I love Hagrid's wand. I don't think I've ever seen him with one.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 6/16
There's so much here to savor, from the defeat of the Evil Booksies to Trelawney's (or perhaps Umbridge's) future encounter with centaurs, to Drunk Remus and so on.

I'm afraid of what might happen if Harry did make more of an effort!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/10
I can see quite the market for those little spheres. Snicker.

Yup, Lupin is still getting off on humiliating Snape. But of course it's always Snape's fault...right?

And of course letting the whole class see your deepest fear is always such a great idea! Hmm, I wonder what really happened to the boggart?

I adore Harry's solution to the vicious, marching books (though I should think a lighted match really ought to give them pause...). I can well imagine the competition among the elves to replace Harry in Magical History class, though.

I like the idea of the hedge elf being Hermione, though. Interesting that she finally caved-I always thought she used that class to catch up on her other homework.

I wonder what Harry's thing is about vulture hats?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/26
Sirius has been eating *way* too many mushrooms. Why, he hasn't even tried to kill Snivellus yet (I always suspected that Snape was next on the list after Peter, myself).

And dear Harry works so hard at not working (love how he gets Lupin distracted away from the subject of work.

Luna is clearly right about the wild books. I expect Madam Pince to head the elves' counter-attack.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 5 . 5/26
Another fun installation, looking forward to the next
dogsby chapter 3 . 5/21
LOL
Readerjkr chapter 5 . 5/20
Awesome insanity, hilarious story. Thank you.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/16
I have the old mechanical calculator that my dad used back in the 1950's and 1960's-all I would need would be a ribbon that was properly inked and a paper roll the right size. Or Harry could learn the abacus-that would still be faster than figuring on paper.

OMG, the magic 8 ball! I used to have one of those, too. Snickers.

I love the image of the Care of Magical Creatures books fighting each other.

Frankly, Harry sounds like the only sensible student in that class, with steel-toed boots and all those charms. (I am reminded of what Auntie Mame did in the movie when forced to ride sidesaddle...).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/6
Falls over laughing. Fortunately, I do not have any relatives like Aunt Marge...

And I love how Harry adapts to every circumstance (well, except for the ice cream. There is such a thing as being *too* efficient).
envirosue chapter 6 . 5/1
Utter insanity, thank you very very much
ralula chapter 6 . 4/8
I started reading your first Harry the Hufflepuff a few days ago. I can’t remember laughing so hard or for so long by reading in a long time. All the laughing is hard on an old man! But it was worth every chuckle... Keep writing you are quiet talented, your efforts are much appreciated!
nyx'godness chapter 6 . 3/31
Lupin crossdressing, hilarious!
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 3/27
This was the best chapter yet
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 3/27
This was an excellent chapter