Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 3 - Harry's Year off
Fumbls chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
it has been a long time since I enjoyed a fic this much. sad that there wont be any more
Mistletainn chapter 5 . 2/25/2018
Reading this fic for the nth time is as fun as always. It's almost four years since it's updated though. Don't cha think it's bout time for the Hufflepuff Harry fourth year?
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 5 . 2/22/2018
Hilarious!
Puissance73 chapter 5 . 2/17/2018
Love it I hope u continue it !
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2018
Sirius and Larry was hilarious, whole thing was hilarious. Loved it and hoping for year four soon
Siita chapter 5 . 2/8/2018
Quote: " So almost three years after writing the first part of Hufflepuff!Harry's third year, here is the last chapter. Let's hope it doesn't take four years for year four" end quote. So...please, please, please write it, please. ;)
jodie.kay.marshall chapter 5 . 2/2/2018
I hope someday you continue this series. It is laugh-outloud funny! I especially loved the house elves' war with the monster books of monsters and the flying car's nest in spider territory!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2018
ENCORE!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2018
I love your writing.
random reader chapter 5 . 1/28/2018
I have to tell you this was a DELIGHT to read. It was honestly funny and reminded me of some of the best moments from various funny animes I've seen in my life. I hope you continue it one day, this really deserves it. I'll give your other stories a shot since you've shown me here you actually have a good sense of humor and a sense of how to deliver characters that could otherwise come off as scumbags (Lazy Harry) and managed to seem lovable scamps instead
9149130189189 chapter 5 . 1/16/2018
This story made me happy. Loved it.
baelatrix chapter 5 . 1/7/2018
Kept laughing reading each chapter of each year. Can’t wait for year 4!
RevDorothyL chapter 5 . 12/28/2017
Love this series! :)
Khadgars chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
"You know the drill."
Hahah. Snape dont play.
Beautiful Nightmare50 chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
Harry though Remus was a transversite! omg! I can't stop laughing
742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »