Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 3 - Harry's Year off
Creepy
JPugs chapter 2 . 8/23/2020
Good chapter:)
JPugs chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
The ice cream part was good :)
Alphros chapter 6 . 8/22/2020
Your obligatory review for an excellent read. Thank you.
oregonbird chapter 3 . 8/17/2020
How do you do that? You have such a talent for ripping a reader's heart out. Jerome K. Jerome does that - you're reading along, it's all Bluff British Cheer and suddenly you're crying your eyes out going, 'wait, wait, what just happened?' Poor Larry.

A classic sci-fi approach to 'what is man' and such an iconic scene. Your work perks along and then suddenly there's a darker, more brutal scene with its feet in real life; the bronze sword, Frankenstein's Monster, corporate greed. Actions have consequences, and you've explored the concept's outcome in other stories to great effect. Its a great idea for a series.

Poor Sirius.
heidisomething107 chapter 5 . 8/6/2020
I love love love the way you write elves, so quirky and funny and wholesome
TheLostArchivist chapter 4 . 7/22/2020
I'm not sure what's worse: The boggart, or the "educational" prophecy orbs. Leave it to Lockhart to invent THAT...
mynameisnotactuallyJeff chapter 3 . 7/19/2020
Larry frightens me
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2020
Just read 1-3 and having a good time. Most Harry fiction is romance, battle, or tragic. Some are a good combo of a few genres, some exceed expectation and have a combo of 3 or more genres.
Yours is one of those oddities... it really isn’t anything typical. It’s just simple different... and not harry is an astronaut or he is romantically infatuated with Voldemort. It’s simple funny to have Harry be “lazy”

I can see it has been a hard fic to write... but I’m glad you sacrificed your sanity for Our benefit.
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 6/30/2020
Thanks
my.very.own.tree chapter 3 . 5/24/2020
poor, poor Sirius. how long till he realizes?
guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2020
damn, rereading this i really wasn’t expecting the transphobia, but i suppose with JKR being a TERF it’s technically in line with the author’s vision.
PrincessMagic chapter 5 . 5/12/2020
hahaha lovely!
GhostHex chapter 5 . 4/18/2020
Another year, another tale of amusement.
Hue chapter 5 . 12/2/2019