Reviews for The Son of Hestia
The Last Centurion 1 chapter 11 . 6/7
wow... why do all authors love chopping off Percy's arms?
Shitty ending. Knew it was coming but was hoping for a reprieve of some sort. His death lost you a lot of points. 5/10.
Report for someone giving their opinion? You are a fucking child who deserves zero respect. There are likely people who hate your pro homosexuality just as much as you hate homophobia. Guess what. They are just as entitled to their opinions as you. So go fuck yourself you self entitled jackass. You don’t like someone’s opinion? Tough shit. People don’t like yours either. Fucking deal with it moron. I don’t like that idiots like you share my air. Stop. Or I’ll report you.
Didn’t that come off as stupid? It sure did just like your idiotic rant did.
Wow only second chapter and I’m already convinced this writer is terminally stupid. But it’s not surprising, 95% of the writers for PJO are all semi literate retards.
Batman chapter 3 . 1/26
Ya know, no matter how many times I read this story, I always forget Angel is 19, I think it's because she can't fight and is peaceful or whatever, she just always seems younger to me. Also fantastic story, I really love it
CrypticRiptide chapter 9 . 11/12/2020
i read this thing again after re-watching naruto, and i was like:
assassination technique...? OH WAIT A SEC
thanks for making me laugh
sreus chapter 33 . 9/3/2020
Amazing .. just pure amazingness in this story. Had me hooked till the end. I just wished for some brother sister bonding between Percy and Lauren. Maybe a one shot? But seriously, this is one of the best I have read. Thanks
Wolf Treetruck chapter 21 . 8/16/2020
I think you could use a proofreader. My goal is not to offend, you have a great story, but quite often you will use a wrong word or not use the correct form of a word. This is just one example, but during Elveril's time with Hestia you say "small talks," when it should be "small talk." This is just one minor example, but I can't help but notice them all over.
Wolf Treetruck chapter 20 . 8/16/2020
Thank you for the spoiler that Percy and Arty get back together, I was about to scroll through the entire book and stop if you broke them up for good. You saved me the trouble.
e chapter 2 . 7/2/2020
You had an idea, but your grammar kind of ruined it.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2020
I hate gay couples
Guest chapter 26 . 3/12/2020
this sucks and I will tell Percy about this
The inspector chapter 20 . 11/2/2019
Sparta is NOT A ADJECTIVE SO YOU SHUT UP! so it is a great story you gust need to add more detail and you need to make each chapter longer

Inspection complete
You are doing very well
theworstisgoingtohappen chapter 18 . 6/27/2019
Awww, I wanted some Tratie!
theworstisgoingtohappen chapter 17 . 6/27/2019
I know that Elveril despises kids of Athena, but killing Jenkins's family is crossing the line, don't you think?