Reviews for Stigmatize
TDO3 chapter 18 . 6/28/2005
I just realized that I never got to reviewing the ending. And, as I had said, you are still on my favourites for both Stigmatize and my Authors. Whe! You completely deserve the place. As always, I apologize for the fact that I do not have a better award available, as I think you deserve it. Really. I don't think I've loyally reviewed a story the way I did yours. It gives me a feeling of nostalgia to write one more pudgy review for this story. Of course, I finished reading it a while back. About two years ago, to be exact. Still into slash! (What, you can't tell from my favourites?) And have developed quite the hobby of CSI (Still can't tell?)

And...for the quote; "No point in upsetting people, right?" I picked that line because it was the first indirect sign of the newfound optimism of Ryou. You, Ms.* Ego-chan, are my hero. Even after what seems like a very long time (ahh, to be a teenager) this story still rings true. And by rings true...it's sincere and well done and lovely and heart-wrenching and witty and just about every cliche word I've ever read in reviews. In my own, special words..."It makes my cheeks go red and round and warm."

(Which is a good thing. Really. How many authors can claim to having physical reactions in readers, not including the nether-regions of course.)

* If you are not in fact a 'Ms.', I apologize. But I'm pretty sure you are :D

P.S.- Did I mention how good Stigmatize is? Did I? Really? No?

On my lists. Forever.
adele4 chapter 8 . 1/21/2005
I lost this fic for months because I didn’t remember the titel, and I kept thinking about it... So happy I found it again (and red it from the begin again, of course)! It’s great. I’m loving your stile, the plot, the way you made the characters - and the end is so very beautiful.

I'm reviewing chap 8 instead of the end because I thought the scene were Ryou is watching the sky is particulary nice.
HANDHELD Uber Rei Model 05 chapter 18 . 10/10/2004
...[Gapes] THAT was an ending! That wasn't an ending! Jeebus! ;_; But...nonetheless...I loved this fic! Asolutely awesome! Poor Ryou-chan!
Kuro Shiro 0 chapter 18 . 1/18/2004
o...m...g!
o-o this is a great fic!(was)
; so sad though, oh well (least you didn't kill off Ryou-kun)
I like your veiw of the charactors, uslally author/ess's make Ryou so suicidly depressed it's not even worth reading.
_-; you know I went out and bought the calling Cd just becase I liked this fic so much?
*nod nod*
please, please, please make a sequal?
I'll give you a muffin?
LGD'S chocobo - she luvz da Ri-o-u
(PS. sorry I didn't reveiw all the other chap's o.o; you where already finsihed and I thought it would be annoying to receive old revews? )
Flameofdeath chapter 18 . 1/18/2004
Tearworthy. Very angsty, very sad, very realistic (er...except for the fact that there are Millennium Items, and yamis, and hikaris, well, you get the point.)
I really liked how IC Bakura was in this fic too. Great job.
KidaYuri chapter 8 . 1/2/2004
"Musica" is obviously Latin for "music"
"Exitat" is Latin for "exact" or "precise"
and I'm not sure what "Animum" means, but i'll be sure to look it up and contact you soon.
CelticKitsune chapter 18 . 11/16/2003
WOW! THAT WAS AN AWSOME FIC! I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVED IT! YOU SHOULD DO A SEQULE OR SOMETHING! - Well, I am off to see what else you have written - JA NE!
kaehimi chapter 18 . 11/9/2003
Ego,

sniffle The End.

And yes, you _should_ write a sequel. ]

Write more,

Kaehimi
Kazuki Landen chapter 14 . 9/10/2003
I had maths class today. We were doing A-level questions. I am only 13. My maths life is in enough turmoil at the moment, it doesnt need bakashiro fanfiction authors giving me impossible sums in my spare time! Sorry for the rant, but I am exhausted, have a cold, and stil havent done my German homework due to the fact I lost the sheet. Good story though.
Shizuka4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I know you probably know already, I just wanted to inform you that this story has 301 reviews to date, and you passed that goal thing you put in your bio. uh, sorry for pointing out the obvious...

Congradulations,

Shizuka
FyreFlie chapter 18 . 8/17/2003
Hm...I'm having so much trouble deciding whether that was supposed to be a happy ending or not...Meh well! _ *Applauds* I enjoyed Stigmatize very very much! Thank you for a wonderful read!
FyreFlie chapter 17 . 8/17/2003
Awesome dialogue there. Very bittersweet. I likey. _ One more chapter to go. *Pouts*
FyreFlie chapter 16 . 8/17/2003
Oh, I so hope that Ryou and 'Bakura' kill those annoying Valley Girls in the next chapter! I like rats though! *Pouts* Ryou, you baka!
FyreFlie chapter 15 . 8/17/2003
Welcome back Malik! _ I know I said before that Malik and Ryou interacting ruled, but that was a lovely little piece of three-way interaction between them and the Spirit there. Good stuff!
FyreFlie chapter 14 . 8/17/2003
YAY! THE SPIRIT KICKED TONY'S ASS! ME IS HAPPY! MWHAHAHA! _ M, turkey sandwiches.