Reviews for How I Rise
Butterflygirl113 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This... is so incredible I don't even have words. Cinna is one of my favorite characters, and you rounded him out perfectly. I adore this.
Kendra PJO chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Pierced her lips and pierced her eyelids, pierced shiny lies of diamonds up her throat, then pierced her heart"
"twice her size, thrice her wealth, and half her virtue"
"debonairly dressed woman"
"Family is sacrifice and love and PRESENCE, unless you absolutely can't. I prefer her definition and reject yours"
"glitter and shine and true wonder in her previously dead eyes"
How do you come up with such beautiful descriptive words? You string them together like beads on a necklace fit for a queen.
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Oh. OH. Ohhhhhhhhh. I am. Sad. Now.
EllOhVeEe1997 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
HecateA,
Time and time again, you always prove what a wonderful and talented writer you are. I am so happy and proud that I have the honor of reading you beautiful works of art. You capture each character's motives, personality, and thoughts so accurately, it's almost as if you wrote them yourself. (Although, you and me both know the authors who created the characters deserve the credit). I hope you continue to pursue a career or hobby in writing, because I would love to read and see some of your own characters come to life!
- EllOhVeEe1997
PS- My love for Cinna is undeniable also :)
liz chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
SO BEAUTIFUL. Like, shockingly so. It gives the Cinna we know so many layers, truly digs into his motivations for helping the rebellion. The last segment was just wow. Also I'm charmed by the idea that they got to know about the rebellion from Portia's side - it's usually the other way round in fic. And just - these two are a unit from so early on - my heart warms and breaks at the same time. Seriously, so gorgeous.
StarsNeverFade chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I cried :-(
This is great writing!
BetaWolfSis chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Wow. Your story is beautiful, it's amazing and sad at the end… I love it. Like I love all of your other stories. It's great. Perfect. Thank you
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
*starts crying* That was so amazing; I loved all the backstories, but Cinna's death in the books was probably the saddest for me so . . .

I thought you perfectly captured Cinna's character here, and your writing is, as always, completely immersing and amazing. I loved it.

-IATW
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I absolutely love this fanfiction!
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
(:0
Whoa...
May I just say this might be one of the most beautiful pieces you have ever written?
I absolutely love your imagery — I could see everything happening with every single detail you wove into this masterpiece, it's just so stunning and...wow.
Faves. Definitely.
Fairytail5evaJCL chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I love your style of writing and how you portrayed Cinna, you did an excellent job!

-Ro :)
AZSXF chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
An amazing story! I can definitely see this happening with Cinna. And the ending was brilliant, very poetic. I loved reading this!
NyssaFire chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Beautiful. I love the way it's written. Just something about the style makes it so powerful. I especially love the last couple sentences!
Brightpath2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Oh Cinna . . . . .
I can honestly say that this was spectacular and very very sad. Cinna is one of my favorite characters in the series.
Geek Without Glasses chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Wow! This was beautiful. Definitely the best Cinna fic I've ever read.