Reviews for Pool of Tears
kira chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
since when does hogwarts uniform include a short cut skirt? and since when has ginny said arsehole? ... i'd better stop criticising, or i will be beaten by the erin-loving mob. good story, you're right, not the most original plot, but still good.
Mirages Of Erised chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
nice plot! hope to see more. i do hope you can also review my story (the voice that lives in his heart) . Keep it u!
bellus-qui chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
...very very sad...poor draco...
Alien-Babe chapter 2 . 12/3/2002
This is really good! I cried I am sitting in front of the computer blubbering like baby! (Well I am exagerating a bit) but oh that was written so beautifully!
GoldenRed Phoenixia chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
Aww...Angst. I love Angst
Failing Artist chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
So beautiful, so poignant, so touching. Damnit, why can't I write reviews? To put it simply, I'm bloody crying, and it's your fault 'cause you're so brilliant.

Wonderful writing, as always.

-Em
mary chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
wow this is a sad one...it made me want to cry...if i ever loved someone i would do wut ginny did...are u goin to write more?/?...if u do make it hela interesting
nabenabe chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
As a fan of Harry Potter, I think you've done an extremely good job on this story. I'm beginning to like Malfoy as a character more...and it's not just because of the movie... Keep up the wonderful work, I mean it. Oh, and looking forward to seeing...er, reading how the story develops... : ) nabenabe...
shaketramp chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Darcel chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
:) Cute :D
bellus-qui chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
hey that was a sweet beginning...just the right amount of pain pleasure ;) anyway...u shouldnt be lazy! So get started and give us readers another chapter!