Reviews for The Queen and the Knight
Olivia Rollins chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Really wish you'd continue!
ReaderLeeh chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Really hope you come back someday. This is one of the sweetest fics i'very for that. Made my day.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Awe
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
This made my heart smile
time2read chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Love it! their interaction is sooo awesome! Other fics are Catherine and Sebastion romance and ugh that so doesn't work... I love your family fics keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
This is so cute! I really hope you come back and add more to the story!
Ignite the Stars chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
These are adorable! I love little Bash and seeing the more human side of Catherine. I hope you write more.
Gooseberry chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
So Little Bash got a dog
Catherine really played well ...Killing two birds with one stone i.e. Irritating Diana and making Bash happy
I like how cute relationship is of Catherine and Sebestian
Gooseberry chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
AWwww
Little Bash is adorable..
And I love this non romantic theme
And Catherine's complex character is always amusing to me
Enjoyed reading it
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Hi I am loving this. This is so super interesting, and different from anything else here. Cathy being maternal to Bash is so beautiful. Shows how beautiful a person she is.. love it.. Hats off for coming up with the idea.
Zeehana chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Knight Sebestian is adorable!
Cute chapter
Jayleigh81 chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Fully intended to review and instead had an hour long chat with you in the masterpiece and our belief of the validity behind the history left behind by chroniclers of the period lol. This is glorious. I love the relationship building and that she's finding herself able to put aside what he represents in order to see the scared young boy beneath.
Myfairwendybird chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
I actually really love this story and I love this version of their relationship much more than any romantic one. Glad to hear you're going to continue! Cant wait for more! I hope we get to see Diane and Henry's reactions to the bond they're forming
lizz204 chapter 2 . 5/17/2015