Reviews for Dark Seduction
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
You suddenly disappeared it seems and I truly hope you come back one day to finish all your stories, because darn man/woman you can write!
sharp52092 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Has potential. My only complaint is you keep switching from first to third person.
Sith Angel chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
This chapter isn't trash. It's very hot and sexy that's all. It's been two years since you updated, but I hope you'll come back and continue the story. Three cheer's for Kathy!
Maria Lissa chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
I love how you describe the charcters. It's hot,sexy,and dramatic all at the same time. I never read a story like this. Update soon.
courtney chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
wow I’ve just found this fic

u've read some of ur others but never a star wars one but because it was you I decided to give it a go and i think it is really good

please up date soon

Courtney
xSiTHxHAPPENSx chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
are you going to keep it unfinished? i just read this and its really good. u should definately continue the story. PLEASE!
arc.black chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
hehe never was much of a star wars fan, but i like this story. i never really was a person to go for a story completely about sex, (no offense taken, i hope) but this has given me an idea for one of my stories. i'm not going to steal your plot. (if i can resist - it is good!)
Willow chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
Hi! I just found this story, and so far I'm loving it,

are you going to update soon or are you leaving it unfinished?

Willow
Anastacia Lynn chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Really should continue
KathrynValmont chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Jenny-
You made me realized what i really had done to this tory, how the second chapter really was trash and not my usual way of writing. I'm considering rewriting chapter two and continuing this fic. Everyone, let me know what you think. Emailed comments will deffinitely be replied to. It really would be in the best interest of the fic...
-KathrynValmont
Jenny chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
wow...you really should have stopped while you were ahead..I mean, before it was sensual and pleasing, but now it just sounds dirty. I can't believe, a awesome story torn to shreds..
Jenny chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! IT is SOO good so far!You seem to be a brilliant and passionate writer! I love how heated and amazing and sensual your writing is! Wow, now that is TALENT!
hazeled eye marauder chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
please up date soon
Glory chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
I love this story , I hope you add more soon. You have a great talent for storytelling so keep up the good work.
katie valentine chapter 2 . 12/14/2003