Reviews for Seperation of Sibblings
pikakuuu chapter 1 . 8/1
Feels! So. Many. FEELS! oh well, this was well worth the heart I am now missing. Best I've read in a long damn while. v
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
that was very very good. I like the emotion and tension between trunks and vegeta during their little struggle or shall I say "hugging fest!" that part was very funny. Vegeta hugging trunks and him trying to get away. I guess that worked out because some kids need that type of force affection. I guess you just have to smother them to death.
Mizookie101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Woah MAJOIR daddy love. Wait when did trunks get kidnapped and WHY wasn't I told
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I love your father and son cutness stories, its so awesome, I mean all I hear are Vegeta and Bura stories or Vegeta being abusive towards Trunks and THANK YOU for writting this wonderful story and all the others!
T-Bisqit chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
AW! That was an amazingly sweet story. I loved that.

Bura is so evil, getting Trunks in trouble like that.

Shes still adorable though. Anyways i loved the story it was awesome!

~T-Bisqit
Scar Light chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
This story is really good. Good job! So are the others, BTW!
Lady Leonhart chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Very moving indeed! *sniff* How can you not be moved? The younger ones always seem to get away with everything. The older ones, like 'poor Trunks', just have to get on with it... I'm glad that Trunks found out Vegeta does care. _~ Great story!
Denielle chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
WOAH! So good! I love it that Vegeta uses actions to show Trunks he cares since he doesn't use the words. This is so good.
AdventureBound chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
that was excellent! 10 out of 10 please write more stories like that i love it! very talented writer here folks! whao
Witherwind chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Now I want to kidnap them all. XD Very touching, I loved it. I like OOC Vegeta, he's so sweet.
nikki chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
aw, this is deep. i love it. ciao:)
Blue Tajiri chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
*sniff* That is the most beautifull thing I ever... *sniff*

Seriously, that was cute, I loved it, I have this great image of Trunks actually crying... rather odd...
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
I was really touched when Vegeta wouldn't let him go and he started sobbing. It was just really deep and powerful and the turning Super Saiyan was a great addition.

Well done.
Shad chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
OKAY IT'S OFFICAL I'M KIDNAPPING THE WHOLE FAMILY! MUHAHAHAHAHAH. That was the cutess thing ever!

peace,
SovereignofSilence chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
awwww...that was sweet! Esp. the part when Vegeta told Trunks how much he cared! I was never one for sap...but i'm starting to get into it a lot now! And hahahaha that was so funny when Vegeta got mad a Bura! lol! That story was really good!