Reviews for Kindred Spirits
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
Damn how could you end it there :P

God I love how this is a rare pairing. Wish you wrote another, cause that was amazing IMO.

What I liked was how you brought them together in the end (ahh romance, lol).

Anyway take care
youmuri chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
That story was awsome. Please write some more!
garrett627 chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
I loved the story thanks for wrighting:):):)
heaven-monument chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
how nice. not M rated, though. barely T. remove the decapitation of the bandit leader and the swearing and this is K.

back on topic. i am all for unexpected pairings, but not yaoi/yuri unexpected. sieg/taki is a great idea, if impractical. 9/10
Zabuza Momochi chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
You should continue this. It's not everyday you see Taki being paired with anyone else than Sophitia or other female characters.

Besides.

My girlfriend looks Taki, and people think Siegfried and I sound alike. Even though that has nothing to do with my praise to you; just idle banter.
SacredxMaiden chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
OMG

Please make another story of the couple

I like them... they seem cute for each other
se7en'sLove chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
nice story... i never thought i'd see one siegfried/taki fanfic here...

I use siegfried and taki in SC3 XD
kwangmablade chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
this is very interesting. i have never seen a siegfried/taki paring done before.
Angry Panda Dance chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
wow i like ur story it was cool and the takixsiegfried couple thing is cool too keep up the good work!
Elflord chapter 4 . 12/25/2004
Very nice. I like this. Finally someone gives us a Sieg and Taki romance. Very nice! Approval and...NEXT CHAPTER SOON PLEASE!
fand chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
this is really good. keep it up! you do some really good work.
Elphin chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Quite an enjoyable read. The only complaint I would have is that it was a little rushed. Everything else was great. Keep up the good work!
Ashishu chapter 4 . 6/13/2004
Try making a romance involving Sophitia and someone else, doesn't matter, just so lomg as he's a good guy and handsome
Blademaster93 chapter 4 . 6/10/2004
Not ad at all. I would approve of a sequel. Do not hate me for this but I do like reading lemons. If you write a sequel, a lemon would be appropriate. But that's my idiotic opinion. If you don't like lemons, then don't write one! Either way, (lemon or no lemon) a sequel is good.
DudepersonPersonDude chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
* wipes tear away * Odd pairings but that story wuz da bomb! Make a sequel!