Reviews for The Things We See
TerraAftershock chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
This is really good! I can't wait to see where it goes. Please update soon!
Twylise chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
Yay! I love this story so I'm very glad you've updated it! It was also good to see more of that mysterious character from chapter 4 making a come back.
yamatoforever chapter 7 . 6/23/2003
Poor man. But I think he was die happily cause he already did what he wanted to do. I just wondering how come Hisoka couldn't just make himself vanish so Saino couldn't rape him? And I wonder about Tsuzuki's reaction about Hisoka's disappearance and then suddenly appear in this state he is now. Please post the next chapter/side story soon!
Tricycle chapter 7 . 6/20/2003
WAii so GOOD *_*
story in reverse chapter 7 . 6/19/2003

I must find out... what happens to them all...

*hugs Hisoka-chan*
lamareh chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
That was awesome. I really like how you tied the stories together. I also liked the second-pov style that you used. I was really impressed by how round and realistic you made the OCs.

I can't wait to see things from Hisoka's perspective. Poor Hisoka, now he's even more traumatized for life.
Literary Eagle chapter 7 . 6/18/2003
Wow. Great job tying the stories together! Please keep up the good work! _
Lodestar chapter 7 . 6/18/2003
I'm... dumbfounded. An amazing tie-in! I'll be waiting to see where you take this series next... and I agree wholeheartedly, you've left me dying to know what will happen to Hisoka next, so a side story would be greatly appreciated. Vive la fic!
Tricycle chapter 6 . 5/31/2003
GAH! What's going to happen next? *wonders* *eats jellybeans*
Tricycle chapter 5 . 5/31/2003
wah! Poor lonely guy *shakes head* but it's probably not too healthy to boink statues..
Tricycle chapter 4 . 5/31/2003

(My reviews really are getting shorter and shorter..)
Tricycle chapter 3 . 5/30/2003
Oh my. . .O_O
Tricycle chapter 2 . 5/30/2003
oh my God, this is hauntingly beautiful. It's so tragic. I can just imagine how Tsuzuki feels. *sniff*
Tricycle chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Geh, I can't believe I never saw this before - This chapter gave me chills and almost made me cry. *sniff* great concept. Off to read the next chap now~
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 6 . 5/13/2003
evey part of this has been just intriguing... and very well written too continue...? please? _
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »