Reviews for Stupid
NeKo19-94 chapter 20 . 3/20
Next plis
Your plot and idea for the fanfic is not bad but it does have it's...uh...how do I say it...bad stuff? Like plot-holes, grammar, writing style, the timeline, plus I feel like your rushing the romance between Itama and Chinatsu. Also the other crazy and un-hinged OC (Akito) just brings another set of plot-holes and questions thus makes thigs more confusing. You need to go over your whole work and fix what needs to be fixed because it's allready so so so much confusing and lacking common sense and it all feels like it's rushed.
This chapter and the other OC (Akito)...its pretty random I think you just added it for no reason only to have some kind of action in this fanfic/chapter. I mean it doesn't make sense for me, for example how did he figure out that Chinatsu is not supposed to be in the Naruto Universe? And why the sudden attack? Why is he in the Naruto Universe? Plus killing off Susano's other son and wife seemed a bit rushed and random. Is Akito crazy? I mean he does seem un-hinged. Seriously your new OC just brings new plot-holes to your fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Dude that's hilarious! The name of course... China in Japanese is blood! Tsu in Chinese is complaints!
Lee chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
Kawarama is what you meant right? There was no Hawarama, and also, Tobirama is the second eldest.
MyNameIsLaura chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
Loved it.
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 20 . 9/30/2015
I'm glad she got a small reprieve from everything and just got family and friend time.
James9012 chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
I really like the idea, but I don't like the style of writing. Anyways it's still pretty okay.
Illogical Human chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
I saw fluff! Love this.
ewaa chapter 19 . 7/19/2015
Ahhh.. Itama :) what a sweetie
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
I liked this chapter. I'm glad she went back to the Uchiha.
TheSecretNames chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
I love this story, thanks for the great update!
Even tho it's not a romance I would have liked her with Tobirama~~~
freetobe16 chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
update!
xKMx chapter 18 . 7/6/2015
Rrrrr, so we finally meet, cliffhanger!()
The only thing worse than a cliffhanger is a spoiler, but it's already intense enough..
Love your story so much xD
This is good stuff man (゚ω゚)ノ
shugokage chapter 18 . 7/2/2015
Impressive chapter and scene!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »