Reviews for The Demon Within
Kirsten-B chapter 10 . 12/21/2004
It was a nice experience to have Clark in the helpless position, where Lex hasto help him...

At first I expected Lex's part to be bigger, but I guess it fit Clark, that he wouldn't give up so easily.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this (and your other fics).
anywbshowlover chapter 10 . 12/17/2004
This story left me in suspense.
Nimrochan chapter 10 . 10/15/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Really entertaining. I love horror (even though I can't write it). It's very original. Glad I read it.

Just thought I'd say hi _
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 10 . 8/15/2004
OMG! I LOVED THIS SMALLVILLE STORY! It was so so so so good! lol

bRiTtNeY
Skyrocket chapter 10 . 11/20/2003
Im normally not a darkfic fan, but this was pretty good. It semmed to have some H.P Lovecraft overtones which I rather liked.
Chloe-lookalikey-reborn chapter 10 . 9/10/2003
Hi, i love your story. Dark fics are the best. They just seem to explore more realistic points of view. Especially suicide, because that's an option that alot of teens think about... and they only have half the stress that Clark does. Great job
Rebel Goddess chapter 10 . 5/3/2003
Uh, uh, uh... I'm not quite sure what to say. That was incredible, it was also very, very dark. I liked it, I especially liked how Lex was polarised between saint and madman. No more though. I don't think I could take it. As for the fReaKy foNT - I kind of liked it. It signposted as it would have been difficult to do otherwise that this voice was BIG trouble. Extremely good story. Keep writing everything please. Now as to poor Lex, is he going to need counselling? Maybe Martha should bake him some brownies. In this world at least, I think he maybe needs to know Clark's secret - it's the least he deserves for keeping us from total planetary destruction. Thanks for posting. RG.
Arekanderu chapter 10 . 3/15/2003
I like it
Niggle chapter 10 . 3/12/2003
Woot! Great ending! I love the falling action Clark angst, and the little Chlarky bit was cool too. :)

I'd like to submit a belated vote for the creepy voice too. Didn't find it distracting in the least. I thought it was innovative and very effective in conveying something that otherwise would have been difficult to get across.

I could nitpick, but the good far outweighs the bad. This was an awesome story. But then I'm a sucker for fics about Clark being mentally/emotionally abused. :P Small wonder I liked The Lost so much.

If yer still looking for a beta.I'd be totally interested. I can do tough crit, I promise! *puppy dog eyes* Ah well, I'm sure ye've found someone already. Anyway.

Thumbs up! I liked it! And, more please. :)

Namarie,

Niggle

P.S. I vote original fiction also! That brother-sister story sounds hella interesting.
Anne McSommers chapter 10 . 3/12/2003
i loved it, keep writing
becs1 chapter 10 . 3/12/2003
I'm glad you enjoyed my momentary cerebral explosion. I was certainly fun for me! *grin* Now, the review:

"The words don't exist to explain it to them." Oh, Clark, but they do. And deanine has taken them all, marinated them, put 'em in a blender, baked in 350 degrees, and spoon-fed them to us on a silver platter. It was that good.

Ha! I knew the Lex-Clark discussion would be in the barn! Okay, sorry, moment of triumph for me. Hee.

I love the article at the end with the security guard, and this line that prefaced it: "It felt good, cold and pure, a nice prelude to getting his hands dirty fixing this mess." That just makes perfect sense. Also, the Kents' reaction, about burning the article, and Clark's similar intention of burning his clothes, were both nice touches. It also shows their separation beginning, where Clark and his parents keep things from each other. It's like this entire situation served as a crossroads in their relationship.

I don't know if that's how you intended it, but that's how I'm reading it, dammit.

Anyway, this was a gorgeous story, with striking images and poignant insights. If your next story, whichever you shall choose, is half as good as this (or "The Lost", for that matter), then I think you will have some very happy readers.

Yay!
MRP chapter 10 . 3/11/2003
god i love this story.

now that you don't have anything in real progress you can do a sequal to 'The Lost' *cough*hint-hint*cough*
Ex chapter 9 . 3/10/2003
It should be interesting how this comes out. If Clark swallowed Kryptonite, I'd think he'd be a goner, whether he fought or not. You have a lot of loose ends here. Good luck tying them up.
Hayden's Super Hobbit chapter 9 . 3/9/2003
so it's over? -pouts- no! it cant be over!
SerendipitiousOne chapter 9 . 3/9/2003
This was a strong chapter with some excellent moments. I kept waiting for Lex to shoot Clark, but I'm glad he didn't have to. It was almost anti-climactic, eight chapters leading up to a confrontation that lasted one kiss. Oh well, you beeter not kill Clark. :o(
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »