Reviews for The Demon Within
Ex chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
Not my favorite chapter, too many dreams all at once. It was a little intangible. There wasn't any Lex either. I guess I sort of liked the Lana-dream. The way she excluded poor Clark was kind of typical of her.
becs1 chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
I haven't seen Resident Evil, but I think I just have an odd association with British children. I think I'm thinking of The Others with Nicole Kidman and she sees the ghost of the old lany that goes "I am your daughter" in that little girl's voice. The really freaked me out the first time I saw it, on the commercial. But I'm glad that I'm thinking the same thing as the author of the character. I feel all special now. :)

Beautifully written chapter. I like that Lana and Chloe both dreamt of Clark, and Chloe's dream sequence reminded me of the one you began the story with. I don't know why; maybe because Daily Planet!Clark was acting somewhat similar to Nicodemus!Lana, and both dreams were interrupted by a disembodied voice. But I think these parallels are interesting. Are they intentional? Plus, I'm still loving the voice of the little girl. It's a very eerie presence, so kudos to you for actually making her seem like a protagonist to me, when she sounds so creepy in my head. I trust her. Should I?

Happy writing!
Halle chapter 6 . 2/17/2003
GAH! I can't believe you're going to leave us hanging like this! You're not going to hear any complaints from me, other than to update faster. Well, at least Clark's alive. Whew. They still have a chance, then!
doven chapter 6 . 2/16/2003
wow. I love this. I think it even rivals "The Lost." You sure like to keep poor Martha and Johnathon worried! I love Lex in this. You should keep focusing on Lex. :)
dingobabe chapter 6 . 2/16/2003
This is Great! it's currently my favorite story. why would anyone criticize it? the only bad thing is it isnt updated fast enough.
UltimateMother chapter 6 . 2/16/2003
whoa! this is like weird but ina good way. cant wait for the next chp.
becs1 chapter 6 . 2/16/2003
So dark, I love this story. Speculation time!

You said that Maggot-face could destroy a planet if the vessal doesn't give out. Most likely (without Lex's meteor use), Clark won't tire. This worries me. Do you still believe in happy endings?

I imagine the little light girl to have a British accent. Small, and creepy. I don't know why.

If they fight on different worlds, will they be able to recognize Clark as not human?

Can't wait for next week! It's so great that this one has been upped on the Priority List of deanine. Is the showdown coming?
Nat chapter 5 . 2/12/2003
Is Lex going to try and use the meteor rock? Is Clark going to try suicide where more people know and try and stop him? Like the ones who don't know his secret? Whatever it is, this story kicks $$!
Midnight Driad chapter 5 . 2/9/2003
Bravo!
JerzeyGirl chapter 5 . 2/9/2003
Ooooh...totally creepy, and some incredible images...I love it! Are you sure Lex won't find out, it seems to be heading down that road...oh well, anyway, keep it goin!
Nat chapter 5 . 2/8/2003
This fanfic is AWESOME! SWEET! Keep going! I love the suicide part where Lex says "Tell me what you took you son a of a .." Awesome!
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 5 . 2/7/2003
Okay first the taste of the cows hearts.

Then Chloe's roast beef.

You are a (sick,sick:-) genius..
troubletwinintx chapter 5 . 2/5/2003
This story is like a car wreck. You know you're not suppose to stare at someone else's misery but something inside you wants to know and see what's happening. Excellent and unique chapter.
AliasJaneDoe chapter 5 . 2/5/2003
Well, I started reading this and got thoroughly pulled in before noticing that it's not updated all that often. That's a serious problem for me. Think maybe you can do something about that before I go insane? Thanks. :)
Halle chapter 5 . 2/4/2003
Noo, don't let the ugly demon thing win! Fight it, Clark, fight it! *sigh* Clark's not dead, is he? And what about his parents? Are they gonna come to his rescue, or is Lex gonna take care of it all? And will Chloe and Pete find out that Clark's not exactly himself at the moment?
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »