Reviews for The Demon Within
Debster chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Even though I could say this in person, I'll leave you my BIGGGG praises here...(: Awsome writing D, and I'd like to say I KNOW THE PLOOOOT I KNOW THE PLOOOOT (well as much as you do) I love being your roomie. Anyway, keep it up, I really want to read the end of this one. You the bomb!
Nexx chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
deanine, is it wrong to get on my knees and start worshipping you? With 'The Lost' and now this going on, I wouldn't be surprised if others started following in my pattern.
Niggle chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Intriguing. Dark is good. I like dark. :) I *really* want more of this story. I mean, really. Please? :)

candychelle44 chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Oh, I like this so far. What or who is giving Clark those kind of dreams? Oh and PS-Chlark is always a good choice ;).
Energeezer chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
becs1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Whoa. That dream was downright creepy. Great imagery! And hey! What happened to "Clark Kent, the Wanton and Fair"?
LaCasta chapter 1 . 11/25/2002

I wasn't quite sure if the voice is Freak of the Week or Clark's inner thoughts personified (monsterified?).

Maybe a bit more on his reaction to it, how much he feels tempted by what it tells him to do?
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Cool, dark I love dark, (in case you hadn't noticed ). Weird guy in the dream is intriging, esp with the water and protein comment, love that Clark is dreaming about the nic. event and regretting not taking it further, still my vote's definitely with Chlark.
j32 chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
That was and dark.
Suz chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Well this is a very interesting start. I can't wait to see where you take this. I'm reading your other story and I think it is really good too. And I'll put in my vote for a Chloe/Clark pairing! I don't really like Lana! )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
I really like your story keep it up please!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8