Reviews for The Trouble with Fawkes
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
How fitting and funny, a gopher can enact revenge doing the very thing he was summoned to do. Thanks for sharing!
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Ha ha so funny! loved this.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
omd loved it lmao
blackharkangel chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
I love this story ;-)
NatNicole chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
*snickers* I can totally see this as canon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I feel like this happened in canon. This was so good! Now I need to go find more Fawkes stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Awesome! There need to be more stories with Fawkes having a personality. People don't understand him very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Funny! I really enjoyed this. Also, a serious story where Severus finds a pikachu could be pretty amazing.
Halunygin chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Ths is one of the best things I've read! Poor staff members:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Awesome! Can you prank a phoenix?
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Yet another sweet bit of the most delightful fluff from the seemingly endless repository that is your wonderful imagination. I can just imagine Fawke's smirk of satisfaction as confusion reigns supreme in Albus' office.

Along with the brilliant comedic timing of each character's appearance, my favourite part is the continuing thread of Severus' inconvenience. I loved the idea of him in a green night shirt and matching green toothbrush, it seems so nice and ordinary somehow. I am sure that I imagined him "magicking" his teeth clean.

I am sure you must have put a toothbrush in your mouth and practiced his speech, it sounds perfect! Just like a mouthful of foamy, pepperminty goodness should!

It was a lovely little comic interlude to raise both a smile and one's spirits. Sweet and perfect as always from your talented self. Bravo!
Springtome00 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Fawkes . . . . . . .
BrandSpankingNew chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I laughed out loud. Literally. :-)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Bwahhahahahaaa! Ahh, and the phoenix gets he revenge any way he can. XD
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
*laughing hard* Yen that was lovely. Each and everyone of their appearances. I have to say that I like how Fawkes got Severus first. I think it was a plan to catch each one of them at an inopportune moment. He knew he was out of luck with Filius, since he has obviously been snuggled down for a while, so he had to work fast to get Severus, Minerva, Pomona, since they would be done with their tasks soon. And Severus was first since his would be done the fastest.

Yes... lovely all together perfect - well except we have no idea why Albus needed them. Tell the moppet that she did good, that no matter what she thinks the electric mouse would have problems in the Forbidden Forest... Honestly, it will.