Reviews for Percy Jackson the Chaotic Avenger
thunderofdeath97 chapter 3 . 9/9/2019
Well i was interested but 4 years and no update yeah interested
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2019
Hope you pick up the story again. I’m excited to see where you go with this.
silvermoonbeamfox0881 chapter 3 . 2/6/2019
Why LOVE of all things and not War or WISDOM or SKY or WINE or TRAVELER or whatever.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 3 . 1/31/2018
Please update soon
Perseus12 chapter 3 . 3/3/2017
Your reap what you sow, Olympians.
I'm not ofreakingkay chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
update
Saya chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
CONTINUE IT , PLEASE! That was just to good to pass over
Mismatched Melody chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE
Mei chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
Plz plz plz continue updating this story. It's awesome already, but maybe a bit of a backstory? Anyways, great story you've written so far :D
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
When's the next chapter comeing?
GenderbentDragonRider chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Hehehe i cant wait for the next chapter!
SilverW0lf22 chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
This is a good story too. Also, while not reviewing on the right one, I just think it would be better in both this, and four children of chaos one of he didn't have to say stuff to use his powers.
Blissful Thinking chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
Finally a percy jackson story where aphrodite isn't narrated as being a wifty wafty girly girl who is always crying and scared of her own shadow! She actually displays some intelligence and general bad ass sass. I mean do people not realise that love can be used to manipulate and hurt! *rant over* sorry if I offended anyone with that but it is nice you used her as the goddess to deliver the message. I assume that thor knows the deal and percy will wake up in S.H.E.I.L.D HQ. Loving it so far :-)
Bliss
LoneWolfsRage chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Please continue
Arthena818 chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Please please please please please please please please please update update update update update update update update update!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »