Reviews for Duty
wallyflower chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I wish there really had been a circle. Airelle Vilka was always one of my favorite OFCs, and even though I ship SS/HG as I always have, it's wonderful to read about Snape paired with an adult his age, and just as tough as he is. It's not marysueish at all. You might never continue with this Airelle universe, but thank you for writing the stories nonetheless.
oogityboogity chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
that was absolutely wonderful. great story. i congratulate you. i wish you'd update. this story needs an ending. to not end it is a big misdeed upon all who have read it. it's wonderful. i can't put into words. it's sad, but yet not. makes me feel like i should go out and do something special. but as i said before.. it deserves a complete ending. we need a finished sequel! please?
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
It was short and sweet. very well written lil fic. i really enjoyed it. ;)
Normandie M chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I meant to review this earlier, but I didn't get around to it since I'm lazy. :-p Anyway, beautiful writing Airelle...nothing less than what I've expected to come from you. Keep it up. :)

~Normandie
Rushumble chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
This was cool, but I like more Snape in the stories I read ;). Great job though!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
*sniffles* Ooohhh, Lena, that was amazing. So incredibly sad...I felt so terrible for Airelle. It's amazing how well you've developed her character...she seems a part of the canon HP universe, and ever since I read your work I can't quite read a part of the books with Snape in them without envisioning Airelle in his life. :)

You are amazing-amazing-amazing.

I do idolize ya, m'dear. :)

Ciao!

~*Starita-Nita
Courtney-Christina chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Ah, dharma... not too many mention that in their ANs... actually, you're the first I've seen. Either way it was a wonderful vignette reguardless the time at which it was written.
rlaing13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Wow, that was really good. I am glad you are posting again, your stories are great!
A C Dumbledore chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Very deep, as always...

hadn't really gone on with my fic cause there seemed to be trouble with people getting into my profile. At least that's what J. L. Matthews and I had determined...you found everything okay, or was it 'confusing'. Hmmmmmmm, the wheels in my head are starting to turn again about my fic. These last months, my name has been for reviewing, so its been pretty boring for me. Hmm, well thanks for the advice, but that won't come in till the sequels (which probably will never happen, even though I have them planned).

LOVE your stuff, keep at it! :)

Agent
Helna chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Aww, poor Airelle.
Alison chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Hey, Lena's back!

Not with a bang, but with a solid message. I'm glad to see the background to the whole Elsa deal, it makes for good character development, and couldn't have come at a better time. This is well placed and worded insight into Airelle's past and personality. Glad the writing bug bit you again!
Bohemian Storm chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Wow, that was amazing. I honestly don't have words that do your work justice. You leave me speechless time and again with your talent.

Darn it, it's not fair. :D

Great vingette, very moving. I love the whole idea of duty to the world or duty to a lost friend ... great inner battle.
Elwen Rhiannon chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
WELCOME BACK, VILKA!

:-)))))))))))))))))
Ada Kensington chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
This was brilliantly angsty and masochistic. I must say that I LOVE the way you write angst.

I loved the way that you just barely described the events in the hospital - reflecting Airelle's clearly shocked and disjointed state of mind.

This is great. Keep up the good work.

- Miss K.
Gedia Kacela chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
*wonders vaguely if she's the first reviewer* Oooh, Airelle... *bounces* I've been waiting for stories from you for a looooooong time, and I've finally been rewarded!

You amaze me, you really do. This was perfectly lovely, as usual... bittersweet and painful, yet full of revelations for Airelle.

You've got me all inspired to write more stories... unfortunately I'm in the middle of four long chapter fics the way it is. *pounds head and glares at her muse*

You know I can't wait for more!