Reviews for Best Served Cold
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2018
They could translate some into Spanish; I do not understand much English, but if I understand
Guest chapter 26 . 10/25/2018
Beautiful story for a good mind.
SneezySoul chapter 26 . 10/16/2018
THIS WAS SUPER COOL AND A GIANT ROLLER COASTER THANKS
Sansy G chapter 26 . 5/5/2016
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AWESOME! ALL 26 CHAPTERS WERE WELL WRITTEN, AND YOU EVEN ADDED MYSTERY AND HIS ORIGIN! *that must have taken a SKELE-TON of work. Sorry, I'm not sorry.
3 chapter 26 . 4/23/2016
Oh my gosh, this was one of the best fanfics I have ever read! The story, character development, suspense, action, drama, angst, and underlying power of friendship were all amazing. I can't express to you how much I enjoyed reading this, and I want to thank you for taking an already amazing concept and breathing in your own special twist. I know it's been over a year since this was posted, but I am so glad to have found your fic, and hope you can continue to grace the world with your talent in whatever you do :)
ArtofthePlate chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
It's the dread. It's the character's dread that affects me that way.
ArtofthePlate chapter 26 . 4/22/2016
That... was beautiful.

Something about a well-written narrative following an unstable person's mind and how it makes them react to the real world affects me physically: I can feel my skull going numb and my heart getting heavy. With how suspenseful you made the story, and how invested I was in what all the characters were going through, I got that feeling reading this. Hats off to you.

I've heard several versions of the Arthurian legend, and one did say he had a dog that could interact with ghosts (or at least Gawain's ghost, once). Vercelet, or something similar. I doubt he would've had the name "Mystery" back in the day, so maybe that was him? Though what a Japanese spirit was doing in England is anyone's guess.

I only just found out about Mystery Skulls today, but I'm being drawn in quickly, and with a great fic like this so soon in my journey, I think it'll be a great ride.
StormRaven333 chapter 26 . 11/5/2015
Beautiful. seriously. Loved every word of it! and Vivi was hilarious! (you know, it's been pretty weird reading this fandom because like...ALL of my nicknames are used. Vivi, V, Vivs. It throws my brain a little! lol!) I think I did spot the sequel in your published list! *rubs hands in glee* I'm SO there! _
StormRaven333 chapter 19 . 11/5/2015
EPIC VIVI RANT ALERT! AWESOME! *is still laughing* XD
StormRaven333 chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
Aww shi-! *grabs the box of tissues* this is beautifully folded out! I just can't stop reading. It's taken over me!
StormRaven333 chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
XD Just LUV that ending! Nice one! *rofl*
StormRaven333 chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
Holy begeezies, that chapter was awesome! I just love the paranormal terror you've woven into the story so far! XD *keeps reading*
Valkyr1eCa1n chapter 26 . 11/4/2015
Honestly this is the first time I have ever said this but
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS FANFIC! IT WAS AMAZING ALL-AROUND AND I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ANYWHERE. LOL GREAT JOB FROM START TO FINISH!
I was looking around for anything that could fill in some blanks and have an ending for this "comic/ music video" and I was almost about to have to write one myself when I saw how little fanfictions there were and the few there were were either not what I was looking for or not finished, but this basically covered everything and more; Plus it was completely better than anything I could have come up with!
Usually I fav and follow a writer when they have at least two fanfics that I like, but I'm so making an exception (since this is the first fic from you I've read and I do plan on checking out your page when I'm done with this sentence XD
Answrs chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
asdfbjjkl
every now and then I go back and read some of my favorite fics, and I think of all of them this is my favorite chapter (among the other great chapters but I digress)
I just love the thought trains as artie fades out, the confrontation with the big bad, just... everything really. :
Zanza Flux chapter 26 . 3/18/2015
I'm new to the fandom, only seeing the video a few weeks ago, but this was a well written story. I only had a little to go on with the video and artwork, but I really like your take on things. I really felt bad for Arthur. All that time beating himself up and not being able to talk to his best friend about anything? A lesser man would have fallen apart a long time ago. He's a lot stronger than he thinks he is. I like what you did with the end. Lewis let Arthur hold onto his heart. I like to think he did it so they can rebuild trust. Lewis was intrusting something that import to Arthur plus he wanted to keep an eye on him. I really like that.