Reviews for The Theatre
Luna chapter 6 . 2/8/2005
Luna chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
Luna chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
Teela chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
You'd better put Zero in this six characters?Okay so there's Erts,Rome, and Azuma so far that I've seen and that leaves space for three more...Zero HAS to be one of them.
Solo Maxwell chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Not many a good AU fanfics of MK do I come upon but this is a very...intresting is awsome in this.I hope Zero shows up.
Karma chapter 8 . 2/8/2005
o.o Not much chance you'll update soon but well...Please update soon!
Luna chapter 9 . 2/7/2005
XiaoBai chapter 9 . 4/17/2004
ARRGHH! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE!
Cayenne chapter 9 . 3/30/2004
Wohoo! Me like! I love your Erts, he so cunning. I don't think he is terribly out of character, this sounds like something he might have done provided the opportunity. Haha, update soon! Ja ne!
Rei chapter 9 . 12/4/2003
I know you have not been posting any fanfics or new chapters for a while but I hope you will in the near future. I just love all of your work and I hope you'll continue to write.
Misura chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
Oh, I really like Erts in his role as playing a role! The way he talks and thinks are somehow both Erts-like and not ; it's a bit hard to explain to me, but it definitely makes for a great read. I wonder if the two of them (Erts and Zero) will really be able to take Hiead down as they (or at least Erts) intend to ; he seems a rather dangerous person. I love the mix of genres in this fic ; it has a bit of everything. That kiss was an unexpected delight ; thanks for surprising me! -
silvermyth chapter 9 . 4/6/2003
o_O! Good, I like it, but please, update! Zero was just what the story needed to give it that specialness(?) to it. Couldn't think of any better words! Keep writing!