Reviews for Present Time
alycon chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
Amazing. Absolutely spectacular. I hope the best of you and your family and that you will finish this soon. I just found this fanfic yesterday and finished it last night at 1:55am. The longest Harry Potter book was 250 words...this is 240, and you're not even done. I have so much respect for you and if you saw the fanfics now you would see how many got your ideas. You're like the Mona Lisa of Inuyasha fanfics. I know it'll take a while to finish this but just know that me, and others included, past and future, will continue to check on this daily or as much as we can. Amazing. I just hope you finish...never liked an orphaned fanfic, especially one as legendary as this. :'( Would be a disappoint to be lead on to such a great story.
The characters aren't that OOC-you depicted their growth rather well, although I wish the span of the story had taken more than a week. Your own characters are great-well polished without being a Mary Sue/Gary Stu. Oh, and by the way, new Inuyasha episodes (26 to be exact) were released 2010 or 2012? I forgot, but they're titled, "The Final Act" and encompass 26 episodes. Really great. If you could get back into this, that would be amazing. If there was any way to contact you...ugh. My email is . If you can't finish, could I at least see a rough sketch of your plans of this story was? Not to write it, I'm just deathly curious. Or anything at all to know where this story goes.
My best wishes to you and your family and this story. :)
JordanJas chapter 25 . 9/7/2013
I know it has been awhile, a long while but is this story still going? I love it and would like to see where it is going!
hollyi0i chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I Love this story and I really hope you will continue it when you have the chance Ill be watching and waiting
nomater how long it takes good work
YLover chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
been waiting for a new chapter for ten yrs... when will i learn lol
dragon-game chapter 25 . 6/25/2012
This is a good story.

It was one of the first fanfics I had ever read, and the story that really hooked me on them.

I hope that you continue it eventually.
katinalou chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I keep checking this hoping that it gets continued...please _
Loafy chapter 25 . 3/14/2012
I don't know if the author is still working on this one or not, but I would really like to see how it ends.

Oh, and the Inuyasha-Shippo stuff? Ad'awwable.
silverdoody chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Awww! Mommy bonding! x3
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the March 2011 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

feudal. animara

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

feudal-association. deviantart blog/ 40025885/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:

s286. photobucket albums/ ll109/FeudalAssociation /FanFic%20 March%202011/

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal. animara

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

feudal. animara pickup_site. php

jaimed1968 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

divad relffehs chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Considering how tough Inuyasha is I can't see a pistol penetrating his flesh. It would probably bruise a bit and be no more harmfull then a solid close range paintball hit.
Darkest Dawn chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
I remember when I first read this story years and years ago, I'm glad to say it's still as amazing as I remember...and unfortunately still on hold. I know it's been a while but I really do hope you plan on finishing it, it really is one of the best things I've read in a long time and I'm sure there are still people who have this on their favorites, still waiting for an update...like me
Ichi-chan1 chapter 25 . 2/28/2010
awesome story lov it reall awesome plot line totally wicked plzs plzs plzs update soon
Amanda576 chapter 25 . 1/31/2010
wow its been along time since you updated i just found it again hoping you updated ... but saddly no :(