Reviews for Dangling Threads
IceWraith chapter 18 . 6/15/2016
Chapter 18... hilarious.
Xascul chapter 31 . 6/13/2016
It's great to have you back! that is some twist at the end! I'm going to call it right now and say that the first 2 words of the next chapter will be 'Wait, what?' from either Anna or Elsa, or even both at the same time.
NrDg chapter 31 . 6/13/2016
Glad to see this story continue. Good chapter, lots of interesting developments.

I expect the ice palace is essentially like a building made of glass. It should be a real good solar collector for heat as well as able to retain heat generated by fires and living beings inside. I can see there may actually be a problem with it getting too hot. Good explanation of why magic ice won't melt and showing Elsa can chose melty vs unmelty ice at will.

Tavern to the crown, Dag works fast but expected for a business owner to market what you can. Kristof may wish to pass on to Margott something about the queens likely displeasure to all involved if her sister gets hurt.

Good/bad about the attack. If Elsa had stayed with her escort maybe she could have prevented the one guard from being killed. Or maybe she could have gotten killed herself. They should have followed her and stayed close. I expect the Captain will have words with the Lieutenant about protection protocols and become even more paranoid about risk to Elsa.

I expect the attack is linked with Prince Henrik's request. Related to something happening in Liknes and a desire to prevent Elsa's intervention there. Maybe with this latest attempt on Elsa's life they might wish to be more persuasive and less limited in methods in the interrogation of the attacker they caught. Look forward to where you go with this development.

The offer of Liknes to become subordinate to Arendelle might be also linked to Elsa's political marriage with the heir of Likness so that its royal line continues ruling both counties. Wouldn't be a bad plan if they can pull that off, get Elsa's help and eventually their royal house is back in charge of a larger kingdom. Hey, maybe Elsa likes the prince and would be happy. Elsa will likely help anyway, probably has no desire to be a hegemon but would like closer ties.
celticknight chapter 31 . 6/12/2016
wow! Interesting! Good to see you posting once again Mike! I hope there will be a regular update schedule once again :) I love this story!
unknown55555 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Ooooh nice
CelticKnight chapter 30 . 3/3/2016
Absolutely love this story! It's a very refreshing and interesting turn on the frozen-verse. Keep it up love the writing.
PascalDragon chapter 30 . 2/21/2016
Well, at least Marshmallow had been quickly and peacefully dealt with. Nice shout out at Frozen Fever though :)
Nice of Kristoff to help Elsa come to terms with her powers and the Ice Palace's partially troublesome past.
Oh, nice renovations and extensions! :D I'm sure that Anna will love that :)
Xascul chapter 30 . 2/19/2016
WOW! I expected Elsa to just repair her palace, but this is the first Fanfic i've read where she decides to expand and improve on her ice palace. I'm glad you pointed out the fact that as it stands, its not functional with only 2 rooms. Now with it expanded, it can be used as an actual palace with functions and even double as a tourist attraction! I'd pay money to see that place! Great job and very interesting turn of events!
Celticknight chapter 30 . 2/16/2016
This is an amazing fic i absolutely love your writing! Keep it up. Looking forward to your next chapter
NrDg chapter 30 . 2/16/2016
Looks like Elsa created an small alternative to the main castle with most of the same functional rooms, except in ice. Good idea and place to get away to. Good descriptions and also showed growth in Elsa and her link to her powers.

Kristoff is a good friend to give moral support and have it accepted and appreciated. Of course having such a knowledgable and appreciative fan of her creations should be a real ego boost to Elsa.

Funny comment on Frozen Fever. Too bad the snowgies make Olaf and Marshmallow a bit less special.

Elsa's ice castle could be the core of a ski resort and a popular destination. Good employment opportunities and bring tourism money in. Maybe a must-see stop on the Grand Tour.
NrDg chapter 29 . 1/26/2016
This was a nice chapter with the focus on Anna. I would have preferred more on Elsa's project but this was good development of Anna as a character. She comes across as smart and competent with good planning skills. Interesting to see the reactions of her new friends on the castle, and it is good for her to have those new friends

It is true, of course, that Anna and Elsa effectively just live rent-free in a flat that is in a government building. Of course the same can be said for the PM of UK and Pres of US, one of the benefits of being head of state.
PascalDragon chapter 29 . 1/26/2016
Oh, an update! :D Happy New Year to you! :)
That was fun and cute to read. Anna tackling this day in her usual free spirit and making more friends along the way.
At least we now know that Jean-Pierre is already promised to someone else :P
And nice shout out to Aladdin ;)
burbobah chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
I just love Anna in your story. Always seems so childish, but sometimes so strong and mature. I think it totally fits her canon personality. Nice work. Can't wait to see what's going on with Elsa and her party.
Xascul chapter 28 . 1/15/2016
Very nice description of the party going through the mountain. I'm very curious to see how Elsa would react and fix up her palace. Personally I'd love to see more of her 'Snow Queen' persona where she really experiments and practices her magic, and Kristoff is probably going to have a field day with all the ice!
Energy Removed and Alchemized chapter 9 . 1/9/2016
I actually find it theoretically impossible to make Rapunzel and the Arendelle sisters first cousins, especially considering how big of a plot hole it could leave in the canon Frozen universe (amongst others). Additionally, the dignitaries say that there are no heirs of body in Arendelle family's, because if there had been, Rapunzel would've been shoved into Arendelle's throne instead of Hans due to being next in line. Even if Corona's 15th century timeline is changed to the 19th century for Frozen's sake in an AU story (because Rapunzel was as much of an Easter Egg in Frozen as Hans was in Big Hero 6's 21st century timeline, or the thousands of other Disney cameos for that matter), it's still hard to do without disregarding so many established details. Hence why just making them distantly related like you did here is far more believable. I would've done it myself had I not just decided to cater to the crowd who likes them to be first cousins even if I'm always debating against it.

I didn't know this about Arendal! Now you make me want to explore the region on Google; I've always been so focused on making "just for fun" references to Bergen's geography when writing about Arendelle. Geeeeh, it's so nice to see someone using Norwegian references. Aside from its compromising history with Denmark, Sweden, and Germany, I didn't learn about Norway's regional nooks and crannies until Frozen, unfortunately.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »