Reviews for Dangling Threads
Morgaine2005 chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
Sounds like Elsa has a good Council working for her - well, so far, we haven't actually heard what any of these people have to say for themselves. I look forward to hearing more about Ase Kleveland in particular; the conscience of the kingdom should have some very interesting things to say.

And the Duke is plotting. Well, of course he is, he's the Duke. Being up to no good is practically his job description. Elsa better start practicing with her powers. She's probably going to need to use them again quite soon.

Can't wait to see what you do for next week!
Morgaine2005 chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Ooh, I liked how you wrote in Anna finally learning the truth about her past! Poor Elsa, of course she would freak out when Anna started to put the pieces together. Of course Anna would be forgiving, but still ... ouch ...

I also love how Anna is kind of missing her trademark white streak of hair. Given how artfully it was worked into her hairdo for the coronation, it seems like something she made the most of, even if she was a little self-conscious about it. A white ribbon could be just the thing.

However, I would not want to be in Kristoff's shoes once Anna gets a hold of him. Nope, nope, nope. He's in big trouble.

I also can't wait to see how the meeting of the Council goes (and I loved the description of Elsa's wardrobe makeover). This is going to be fun!
skyfireflight16 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
The part with the little girl was SO CUTE! I'm loving this story! :)

Til next time!

-Sky
Morgaine2005 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
*snicker* I like that last line.

And I loved the view of town we got in the first half of the chapter! I never thought that maybe the "eternal winter" fiasco wasn't as big a deal, all things considered, as Elsa and Anna would have thought it would be. But of course little kids would have loved it. A snow day in the middle of summer? How COOL is THAT? ;)

Also, the dress shop scene was pretty awesome! Of course everyone is going to be copying Elsa's ice dress. I'm just picturing a whole rainbow full of ice dresses at the next big party ...

Lastly - Kristoff has a past? Of course he does, unlike his girlfriend, he didn't spend his formative years locked up in a palace. I wonder what might happen if Yvonn decides to come out of the woodwork.
Morgaine2005 chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Oh my goodness, I loved your first paragraph in Anna's head! I felt out of breath by the time I was done reading it. You do Anna very well.

And I'm glad you decided to make Sitron a good horse. Always felt a little sorry for that guy. He didn't deserve to be the villain's horse. Heck, he even was the first one to send Hans into the drink, so he can't be all bad.

The ending note - the pictures and notes from the schoolchildren - was perfect and sweet (and I'm sure there are many elementary/preschool teachers who know what your teacher feels like). But I'm worried about the note about the sorcerer. Unfortunately nobody said you had to be able to pass English (Norwegian?) to raise hell.

Overall, great chapter, can't wait to see where you take this next. :)
Morgaine2005 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
WOW you have put a lot of thought into this. Color me impressed! I love how you've come up with all of these different city-state and small principalities/kingdoms. It's a really clever way to figure out how the Princess-verse actually works.

And we get to see more of the fallout from the trade embargo with Wesselton. Awesome. I cannot wait to see where this goes.
Morgaine2005 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Ooh, this sounds like it's going to be interesting. Economics? Fleshing out the world of Arendelle? Yes, yes, yes. Count me in.

And that Henricksen. I do not like that Henricksen. He's a slippery one (pun completely intended, deal with it ;) ). And taking advantage of a kid who's just starting out on his own? Not cool.

But I definitely want to see where this one goes. :) Can't wait to see what you do next!
Shawn Raven chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Well...looks like we're having a little bit of insight on Kristoff's job and the ice business of Arendelle. And right now it's all pointing out at Elsa's powers.

This is a fresh start to a definitely wonderful story, and I wanna see it! :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6