Reviews for Changes
WinchesterVivi chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
cool story!
Kristl chapter 42 . 10/5/2009
I just wanted you to know this is a great story I didn't think I'd like the whole sharing thing but I do (as long as no one gets jealous or she has to choose I think it really works). I know you haven't updated this story in while but I'd love to read more if you decide to update and I hope you 're a great writer and I hope to read more stories from you then the ones already posted. I love Taker and oc stories I really like the damsels in distress stories where the men get to be the big strong men in the stories. Thank you for posting great stories.
DevilsScorpio chapter 42 . 8/15/2007
I enjoyed this throughly. It was a little fantastical but how many of us have fantasies that aren't. Thanx for the story!

Dev
wrestlenascargirl chapter 42 . 5/16/2006
great story. keep up the great work. have to say its very very interesting. update soon please!

stacy
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 42 . 1/1/2004
Wow... just thought I'd say that you needn't have warned me about this story... I think it's great so far :) Your muses deserve special ice cream sundaes :) lol. Keep it up :)
~Phoenix~
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 23 . 1/1/2004
Lol... just read the comment you made at the end of this chapter:
"Because I don’t know about most woman but I would kill for a guy who just put the seat down once in a while."
Hell, I live with 3 guys and I know that that is true for me! lol :)
~Phoenix~
StephR1984 chapter 10 . 10/26/2003
This is good! I can't wait to find out what happens when she meets Glen without his mask! I can't wait to finish reading it.
AngelRose82 chapter 42 . 10/22/2003
Great story! Lilah is one lucky female. Cant wait to read more.

L
takersvampyress chapter 40 . 9/7/2003
This is a great story. It's so hot that my monitor was covered in steam. Please, continue. This is something I've dreamed of for years. Thank you.
Bingobaby chapter 40 . 7/21/2003
Girl that was so hot. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve for this story. Please write more soon and keep up the great work.
Takersgurl35 chapter 40 . 7/21/2003
Oh my Lord, girl I need a cold shower, this was amazing..please more soon!
Takersgurl35 chapter 39 . 7/15/2003
NO, you didnt stop there..More girl, this is getting so hot,,please update soon!
Bingobaby chapter 39 . 7/15/2003
Girl you better get more of this one up. I can't wait to see what will happen in that pool and what will next. Please write more soon and got love the smut going around.
Bingobaby chapter 38 . 7/13/2003
Hey girl. This story is looking really good and I can't wait to see what you will do with the dessert Lil will be having. Please contiune and as for the section about John, I think you should but have Mark and Glen there as well. Keep up the excellent work and write more soon.
Takersgurl35 chapter 38 . 7/13/2003
Hell yeah the more the merrier, and as for being bad, well theres nothing better than being bad when it comes to those sexy men..by all means let her try john..