Reviews for Of Time Lords and Vampires
Keyra93 chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
This. This is one of those things that you never knew you needed - until you found them. Boy oh BOY did I like both the premise, execution and final result of this! Really well done, the Doctor is extremely in-character - although I think he'd love Buffy too, if he got to know her, she's as much a hero as he is - and he's just hilarious with his offhand comments on how vampires are parasites instead of demons. The dialogue between the two is top-notch, and I love how Spike expected Eleven but got Twelve instead. It was particularly heartwarming, and heartbreaking at the same time, when he said at the end that "the one with the bow tie" would have made him laugh, at least. And the Doctor telling him that everything Spike's going to gain from his relationship with Buffy is worth all of this pain - ah, perfection.
All in all, thank you so much for sharing this! I don't even know if you'll ever see this comment since this was posted a few years ago, but just in case, know that you made someone giggle out loud in pure delight. :)
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
J'ai toujours ce qui s'est passé dans cette épisode trop simple riley arrivé et comme par hasard Spike a des oeufs bizarre surtout que doc est mort avec glory et c'est vrai que pour quoi pas le docteur who.
subchan chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
OMG! awesome story. I so wish there was more like even if it was just snapshot moments of the doctor appearing at different time in spikes life. very cool idea
VioletTailyeour chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I don't usually like one-shots, but this was great!
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Nice work! This is a really interesting story. I really liked how you portrayed the Doctor, particularly his comments about someone calling themselves “The Slayer”.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I don't like it at all. It shows the Doctor at his absolute worst.
Willow Knox chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was fantastic.
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I like it. A strange encounter for sure. Both seem very close to what they are. Concern for endangered species, young ones, alien matters, disgust for soldiers for the Doctor. Intense ans mad focus for the damaged woman he fell in love with for Spike. His strong selfishness for what is not Buffy. And the way his sense of reliability is shocked by the late Doctor... I had fun with the "parasite theory" of the Doctor. And the answer of Spike. Because "demon" sounds so much cooler and terrific than "parasite" for someone like Spike, quite concerned by what he looks like, ans the desire to impress...
Sorry if my english sounds weird, not my first language.
Saul Good chapter 1 . 11/24/2014