Reviews for An Assumption, a Lie and the Truth
Blitza chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
awesome!
Ren O'neil chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
what no more? this has to good of a start to let it go. Is professor snape going to tell harry before harry hears it from his mom? I think that they are going to bond over the potion. though, I think that harry is going to try to offer professor snape something, maybe a dead baskilisk, to do the potion, probably because professor snape did not answer quick enough or harry feels as if he will owe something to professor snape if he does this.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
i love this story it is AMAZING and I can't wait for you to update, feel free to PM me if you need either any ideas on how to write it or ideas for the plot, or just ANYTHING really, update soon please x
Silverstrings11 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
I really am enjoying your story so far! I can't wait to read more about Snape and Harry. ;) I think Snape will forever be one of my fav characters of the Harry Potter series lol. I'm totally loving the plot!
goldacharmed chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
I know it's probably too late, but I still have hope that you'll finish this :)
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
lilypillies chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
hello!,

please please please update! it's been 7 years i know but the last harry potter movie has come out and I, like many are completely obsessed with the idea of Snape being Harry's father! this is probably the only story i've read thus far that keeps to the characters whilst conforming with that notion. PLEASE UPDATE! PRETTY PLEASEE!
Iniysa chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Ah, I was going through my old stories and realized that you never finished this one! Please come back to it someday! It really is great! :)

Lauren
JaneA0202 chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
why didnt you continue? please, you cant give it up..I still believe that you will update someday...this story has so big potential..exactly the type of story I wanted to read...at least,let me know If you will update someday..please

Jane
Gondegoogoo chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
Hey there, I know you havent updated for a long time, but I hope you would update this story soon! I cant w8 to see Severus' expression when he tells Harry their father son relationship:) Please update!
ClayCelloFire chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
please, please, oh, please UPDATE! I know it's been four years, but c'mon... this is so good. you just CAN'T leave it hanging!
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
cool story _ i hope to read more
Ulifan chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
Great story so far! can't wait to read the next chapter. Wonder how snape will tell harry lol :)
Crazy-Physco chapter 7 . 4/23/2008
great chapter. I really really love the way this story going please keep up the great work. (*Smiles & Cookies *)
eurogirl14 chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
personally, i dont really like h/hr pairing. good story, though.