Reviews for Ghosts
Joey Black chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Liked the story and the sequel ) They were good. And Spike was just so sweet! Almost felt like crying. *grins slightly* He was so sweet! Good stories. )
me chapter 2 . 3/9/2001
write another, honest.
Beth chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
This story was very well written. The characters remained realistic and true to the show. Keep writing, it would be interesting to see you expand in different directions.
A fan of buffy chapter 2 . 3/8/2001
Wow very good but I am still not sure about the whole Oz thing.

I mean Willow and Tara are cool togather.

But other than that very cool.

:) Good good stuff.
MinnieMay chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
I really liked the story! It was like watching an episode of Buffy only-not. ;; Anywho I really like your writting style and the story was great! Keep up the great work!
Magda chapter 2 . 3/8/2001
Amazing...truly amazing. I'm speechless...
A fan of buffy chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Really good. I am just not sure abothe hole Oz thing though. But other then that a very very good story.
Heidi Doeing chapter 2 . 3/6/2001
What an incredible story. I do hope that you continue and soon!
Heidi Doeing chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
Wow! That was really really good! :)
anna chapter 2 . 3/6/2001
more please!
lunarlanding chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
Good story. Will you please write a sequel? PRETTTY PLLEASE? Heh. You interpret the characters very well. Keep up the great work.
Boo1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Yes, I am working on a sequel and hope to have it up by Christmas, New Year's Eve at the latest.
anyaka chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Hell yes to be continued! You had better finish this story. It's really terrific.
catherine chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
You have GOT to continue this story it is a masterpiece get to the script writers NOW and get yourself a job.. I can't wait for the next part.. hurry up..
PrincessDrusilla chapter 1 . 11/22/2000