Reviews for Harry Potter and the March of the Sentinels (Earth-62442, Part 1)
DR5996 chapter 3 . 10/18
Uh, Im's say that you not continued the fanfction... I'm very curios what powres have Dudley...
Masked Jackal chapter 3 . 6/11
YESSSSSSS! This is what good fanfics are made of! I hope this story hasn't been abandoned for good! I know it's been 2 years... but I still hold out hope!
isis424 chapter 3 . 4/23
LOVE MORE!
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
Any chance that this will get another update, I like the way it has started including seeing more of what you do with dursley. The books rarely show him and mostly in negative light, it might be nice to see him develop and evolve as character.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
Continue please.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
I was wondering if you would consider continuing this story line. It has been enjoyable.
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Loving it thus far.

While you call the old school cartoon "Cheesy", I for one rather liked it.

I didn't even save it to my ReadUp Reader Library, (barely read the summary in fact,) & I got this crazy Crossover story idea.

I agree with your note at the end: Crossovers ARE just too much fun! I certainly seem better at those than I do, "Singular Stories" if you will. Though I might have finished a couple of Stories
ww1990ww chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
Oh I can imagine faces of order when they start curse upon Merlyn name and Brain will inform them that he knows him far better then anybody one Earth. Short of Strange.
MEEAATTT chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I love this story, its really awesome. I read the review from the person who said you put copyrighted work on here, and unfortunately they're right. That does not negate the fact that this story is really cool, but if you don't fix that it might get taken down which would suck. I enjoyed reading this, thank you for writing it.
Fallow51 chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Kudos :)
Serendipital chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
I'm looking forward to more of the Order's reactions. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck on it!
CRAFTER43 chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
TOTALLY AWESOME this is so cool I really love X-men-HP crosses and this is excellent I can't wait for your updates ah well here's to exercising patience and await your next post
JuMiKu chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
I really hate this OC. He comes across as a major Gary Stu. You cannot uncover the Fidelius that easily, because it isn't a simple illusion and also unless Dumbledore had been pretty careless, he wouldn't have known Sirius is part of the Order. His age isn't helping matters. I really hope we won't see much of him.
Apart from that I kinda like the chapter. I'm surprised Harry trusted them with his powers so easily though. It's not necessarily ooc, but it definitely is a shift.
coronadomontes chapter 3 . 3/24/2015