Reviews for Complexities of Blackmail
Mermaid17 chapter 36 . 7/2
I've read this fanfiction multiple times of the years and I just wanted to let you know how much I love it. I adore the evolution of Neji and Tenten's relationship. The plot and world you have created is so interesting.
I always find myself coming back to this story over and over again. I love it! I haven’t checked if you started on the sequel but I hope it’s still on your to do list if you haven’t already. I can guarantee you at least one avid reader! XD
FelineCube chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
Second time through starting... NOW.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/31/2018
After reading this ticket for the 100th time.. I really appreciate the way you potray nejiten... I'm in love with them...
You make them look so sexy...it's really amazing! They're such a hot couple! :3 :3
I'm eagerly waiting for nejiten stories/updates from you.
Thank you! Thank you for potraying such a wonderful NejiTen
FelineCube chapter 36 . 10/17/2018
Aww! I enjoyed a great deal.
Fishies2 chapter 4 . 3/27/2018
Really love the world you've created
Fishies2 chapter 3 . 3/27/2018
LORDD
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
Oohh love the concept!
Guest 22 chapter 36 . 12/25/2017
Omg! This is just absolutely brilliant!
Did you say a sequel to this?! WOWWWWW! YAY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND ENERGY FOR THIS WONDERFUL PIECE OF WORK! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

Could you please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please make a sequel?! *Puppy face*
Guest 22 chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
Please make a sequel!
This is the 10th time I'm reading the entire fic!
I absolutely love it
Can you please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please make a sequel just as awesome as this?
wow chapter 36 . 10/16/2017
so fucking amazing
Guest 22 chapter 36 . 10/1/2017
Please please please please please make a sequel for this!
I love everything about the story...the idea...the narration... details...banters... EVERYTHING!
Onegai Aquarius Galaxy! Make a sequel as long as this.. ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
You just blew my mind! This story is so freaking amazing! Your ideas are to die for!
Chisa Chispa chapter 36 . 5/16/2017
I miss you :'( and your versions of NejiTen so much I want to cry TTTT I reread it all over again and the excitement and raw emotions is still there... Amazing. I am really hoping too see more of your nejitens. Please update your stories please I'm begging you and the sequel please release it TTTT I cant find the words that fits your writing skills... Really awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Nice story, I really love it. Are you still gonna write the prologue? If you are, I am really looking forward to it and I'm sure I'm not the only one.