Reviews for A Simple Twist Of Fate
Queen Boadicea chapter 9 . 3/12/2003
Faith's a souled vampire? Hm, haven't seen that one before. Thanks for an interesting twist on an old favorite.
JimboS chapter 9 . 3/12/2003
I definately am enjoying this story. I am very interested to see how you see Xander reacting to having the slayer powers. Because I would think it would be very different than Buffy. I think he would be a bit more enthusiastic once he accepts the idea of being a slayer.

Also, you said buffy is going to be a slayer. Is this going to happen at the Master's layer or what?
WBH21C chapter 9 . 3/11/2003
LOL! Love Xander's description of Faith to Giles!

Add a soon to be dusted Spike and it's a perfect story.
mags1587 chapter 9 . 3/11/2003
Oh, it's Faith? Very cool. And I love that Buffy left with Spike. :)
Korilian chapter 9 . 3/11/2003
I found this story again when I was cleaning my computer. Great to see you've updated!
Ghostrider chapter 9 . 3/11/2003
Another few twists and some early appearances of some favorite and not so favorite characters. I like it. Please have Spike meet with a very painful and dusty ending soon. And are you setting us up for a X/F/B triangle? Is Faith really a vampire? Or something else? If she is, is she suffering from the same soul curse as Angel? Fans want to know, so hurry up with the next chapter.
Remy chapter 9 . 3/10/2003
Faith? Well, crap, I can just see Xander falling for her and rewriting the entire travesty that was B/A. Maybe Xander will have more sense then to be interested in necrophilia? (hint, hint) Anyways, another great chapter, hope Spike gets dusted like he deserves. I'll be waiting for the next update. Adios.
Buffyfan chapter 9 . 3/10/2003
This is a really cool series. Excellent writing, and an interesting AU premise. Can't wait for the rest.
Steve chapter 9 . 3/10/2003
Pls kill Spike with extreme prejudice.
sedeyus chapter 9 . 3/10/2003
I love this continue.
asher1978 chapter 9 . 3/10/2003
Well this story is really shaping up well. I can't wait to see how things play out. Keep up the good work.
ParadigmShifter chapter 8 . 3/9/2003
Stranger in the alley. Darla or Drusilla? But please, not Angel or Spike, I couldn't take that.

Keep going, this is really good.
bRok3nw1nGz chapter 8 . 3/9/2003
Great story so far! And is it Darla that Xander meets in a dark alley? It better not be Angel because that would seem kinda weird to me. a guy stalking a guy, you know. Anywayz update soon!
Anonymous Coward chapter 8 . 3/8/2003
.this kicks BUTT. Easily one of the most

interesting fics I've read in a long time from

any fandom.

More, please!
Steve chapter 8 . 3/7/2003
Darla in the alley? Pls update soon.
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »