Reviews for A Simple Twist Of Fate
Anonymous Coward chapter 8 . 3/8/2003
.this kicks BUTT. Easily one of the most

interesting fics I've read in a long time from

any fandom.

More, please!
Steve chapter 8 . 3/7/2003
Darla in the alley? Pls update soon.
denaumo chapter 8 . 3/7/2003
This is an extremely well done fic! The writing style is very, very good and I just keep wanting more! So please, hurry up with the next part!
mags1587 chapter 7 . 2/28/2003
I really, really love this story.
Blackguard chapter 7 . 2/24/2003
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
Great re-write of "Welcome to the Hellmouth" and "Harvest." I'm looking forward to the continuation of this story.
Ghostrider chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
This is fun! I like the way you've turned the show around to show Xander as the Slayer. And the reactions of the others, particularly Buffy and Cordy are hilarious. Not to mention the poor reporter. I think he's going to request being send to a warzone to get some rest after having to deal with the Cordettes. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Steve chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
Neat twist on the beginning. Is Willow going to join the Xander is a hunk club or is she smitten by Jesse in this reality? Pls update soon.
WBH21C chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
Like how you made Buffy's speech to Giles very Xander-like. I can Just hear his saying that! More Please!
David chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
good part - still, I'm looking forward to when the others learn of his secret!
Remy chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
Heh heh heh heh heh. Good job, you've actually made me revert to Beavis and Butt-Head. Great work, I just love this, the adaptation of the Episodes is almost dead-on and extremely funny. Cordelia's reactions to Xander are amazing, keep up the great work.
truth chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Join the Anti-B/S mailing list and express your disgust for this horrible

couple that consists of a victimized woman and her violent, murderous

stalker. We share recommendations of anti B/S fanfics and dissect episodes

for any content that warps the characterization of those characters we

like, as most lately have done in order to promote the sick B/S attempted

rapist relationship. We also bash B/Sers, TPTB, and JM plus contribute any

news articles pertaining to the subject. Join us at

group/anti_buffyspike/ and let your voice be heard!
Flatline chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
What a great story. Great characters and rewritten plot. I'm definitely going to keep reading the rest of this one. By the way, I only started reading this because you comment on my friend Night's story and I thought I'd check you out. Urge to write fanfic rising...
Chooser of the Slain chapter 6 . 2/1/2003
I like the way you've written the dialogue to match the first season's style. And I admire the way you've removed Buffy's Slayerness and managed to keep her Buffyness intact. The same goes for what you've done to Xander. Keep it up.
Lisse chapter 6 . 2/1/2003
I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story. I have this strange love of WttH rewrites, and this one's better than most. I adore Slayer!Xander and Zeppo!Buffy. And Willow. And Jesse. Er, you're not gonna kill Jesse, are you? I know it's canon and all, but I'm attached to him. The B/X vibes are just adorable. I'm a huge fan, and I like Buffy being the gooshy one for once. Awesome job!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »