Reviews for A Simple Twist Of Fate
Remy chapter 6 . 2/1/2003
Once again, I feel the need to reiterate this; Love it. As for the Souled Vamp issue, well, Darla is the obvious choice, but I can see how it would be pretty hard to write, while "Darla" is just a stone-cold bitca, Souled Darla is another matter entirely. Still, since there's almost nothing in canon about Darla with a soul, you could always just improvise and write her however you want. Though if, Xand actually falls for a vamp...badness will follow.
Zauriel Angelus chapter 6 . 2/1/2003
Another wonderful chapter. The plot seems to be moving along nicely too. I love the dialogue and all the developments you've made so far. The B/W friendship is rather endearing as well. Love their connection.

Zauriel ...
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 1/31/2003
Boy, that was a really long author's note and rather unnecessary. It's good seeing Willow and Buffy conversation that doesn't have to do with witchcraft addiction and vampire boyfriends from hell.
WBH21C chapter 6 . 1/31/2003
Love this Fic! This is what i'd imagine their innner monologe to be like.
Steve chapter 6 . 1/31/2003
If you want to go with unexpected, how about Kendra as the souled vampire? The little time she was on in season 2, she seemed to have a crush on Xander, so its a thought...
RobC chapter 6 . 1/30/2003
Fun little story, I love your spastic Buffy. ;)

Rob
David chapter 6 . 1/30/2003
very, very enjoyable!
VinnieMac chapter 6 . 1/30/2003
I really enjoy this story. The characters are written just like their tv counterparts. The only problem I have is that the chapters arent coming out fast enough for my liking!
Casper chapter 6 . 1/30/2003
Great chapter...im liking the direction of the story and the subtle/not-so-subtle changes to characters. It's safe to say that I'm looking forward to the next chapter. As for the souled vamp issue...personally, i think it would probably be easier to write Darla then any other female vamp i've seen on the show just because we see so little of her. I think if you bring in an orginal character to be the souled vamp that it may be detrimental to the story. So...you don't really have alot of options for the souled vamp. I would say, imho, if you have trouble writing Darla, go to a transcript site and get the transcripts of the buffy and angel episodes with her in them. That may give you a better feel for her character. Again, this is all just my opinion...individual results may vary. Write on!
Chooser of the Slain chapter 5 . 1/29/2003
Cool. I like this story, and I hope to see more of it.
Remy chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
ROFLMAO! God, that was...was...wow, I'm laughing so hard I can barely type. Okay, give me a minute here...There I'm done now. Seriously, you've got great writing talent here, some of the banter and Jesse's obvious and innane set-up attempt was perfect. This is quickly becoming one of my favourites.
Jonathan 81 chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
great interaction you got here between buffy, xander, willow, and jesse. i love this fic. keep it up.

white werewolf
WBH21C chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
"I'm. Not. A. Garden. Gnome," LOL that was great!

I couldn't stop laughing tha whole time.
Ghostrider chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
ROFLAMAO!
Calen chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
Lol. Willow talking about Buffy's flirty laugh... then there it is. *g*

Very cool fic. I like the interaction between Buffy and Xander... all of them.

LOL! Love all of their foot-in-their mouth talk. *g* Buffy saying she's not a garden Gnome. *g*

Very funny. *g*

Showing Jessie's character like that was pretty good, now when he dies... if he dies it'll be all the

sadder.