Reviews for A Simple Twist Of Fate
Nikapi chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Wow. Ee! This is neat. I love Highschool fics, they're so much fun, and I love AU fics, they're so much fun, and I love this fic, 'cos it's (guess!) so much fun. Ah - please continue? Pretty please?
Steve chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
So, are you going to have Willow & Cordy lusting after him too or just Buffy? How about Willow loving Jesse who loves Cordy who wants Xander who just wants to escape his destiny & try to live a normal life. Perhaps have Darla be the vamp with a soul who wants him while he kind of likes Buffy but is afraid to draw her into his world of danger... I'm sure you have your own agenda but your beginning has me hoping for some angsty teenage fun & hijinks...
Ghostrider chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Looks interesting. I just about died laughing when I read what exactly Principal Flutie had Buffy do. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
I'm really enjoying this story so far. My only complaint was that it wasnt very long...I want more!
RobC chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Looks like a fun story, keep on writing.

Rob
MagnusXXN chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
THis is going really well. I hope to hear more soon. So Buffys taking Xanders place and hes doing the same? Who are you having as the brooding vampre? Drusilla or Darla?

): )
Jonathan 81 chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
nice twist on the beginning episode. you got me interested in further chapters. keep up the great work.

white werewolf
Teri chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Interesting start. I am looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
vietnAMAZING chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Wow! This is pretty good, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8