Reviews for You're Home
Guest chapter 17 . 3/21/2016
this so sweet wonderful job I love strong sweet sibling bonds great job
SupremeMasterOverlordKhurro chapter 17 . 3/17/2015
Yes. This story is yes.
Tigerwoman188 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I have tears flowing by the end
Zyaner1412 chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
OMG...The ending, it's so beautiful.."you're home". I cried at that part. Enjoy watching Korra finale. xoxoxo
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Thanks for this great fic. Loads of brother feels to keep me going. Hope to read more of your writing.
alyssialui chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
This was a wonderful fic. I enjoyed all the bro feels from start to finish. Poor Bolin. Poor Mako. I loved Pabu and his tail.
Great recovery and great ending. Excellent job.
alyssialui chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
Teehee I love that Bolin makes up stories for the staff, just like Ming-Hua did in prison :)
LeaderColdenX chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Aw, touching ending to a touching story. Thank you so much for finishing it. This is staying in my favorites.
alyssialui chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
"Your eyebrows are stupid" Classic. I love the banter and I hope Bolin recovers fully.
Karana the Firebender chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Awww. That was such a beautiful and feelful ending to your great story. I loved it:'(
alyssialui chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
...Is this a Wuko in the making?
alyssialui chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Bolin's alive! Very epic and active scene. I'm happy Bolin lived through it though the room is now broken to pieces.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
I love how you wrote this. You turned Bolin's attempt to walk as a thing out of insecurity and self-hatred to a thing out of love. Also I've always wanted to see this but will Mako attempt to kill Varrick for being the one to blow up the train, putting Bolin in danger?
LeaderColdenX chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
Wow, that was...wow. Thanks for the speedy update.
Karana the Firebender chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
Aww. All those feelings in his chapter making me cry in happiness.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »