Reviews for Sinful Pleasures, Consuming Darkness
ChelseaSW6 chapter 18 . 8/18/2020
I’m writing to wholeheartedly agree with other previous comments although I know you haven’t updated any of your stories for a while. Anyway I live in hope.
I don’t see this story becoming a Stockholm syndrome scenario because she has Kíli and Fili to remind her of who she is.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 17 . 12/18/2019
This is such an interesting story. I find myself utterly enraptured. I'm dying to know where you're going with this, and how events are going to unravel. Is Sky somehow going to change things? Is Thorin actually so horrible or is he afflicted by a madness that he cannot break free from? Please update this story. It's worth finishing.
ChelseaSW6 chapter 19 . 1/17/2019
Hi I expect it’s too late to ask you to write more but if there’s any chance I’d really love it.
I’m imagining so many scenarios but none that could do the story justice.
Hal chapter 19 . 11/15/2018
Are you effing me? You just have to finish this up. I’m so intrigued and incredibly uncomfortable but interested. I really love Thorin and I hate to see him like this but, please just keep pressing into this story and complete it?
Twiheart12 chapter 19 . 11/2/2018
i am completely in love with this story. i love how u gave each durin a significantly different approach to sky. you are a very talented writer! i cant wait to read more!
Amaterasu Avaron Rhapsodos chapter 2 . 10/1/2018
Kili got bitched! Haha...well that's what you get when you leave yourself open. I've always personally wanted to do that to Thorin, but I don't think I would get away with it...
HorrorFan13 chapter 18 . 2/28/2018
I forgot to post on my last review.

Even Kili was Disturbed by that girls death...
HorrorFan13 chapter 19 . 2/28/2018
Holy shit. Poor Ester!

Sky does bad stuff all the time and nothing happens to her other than sex. Poor new girl fucks up and gets murdered. Awww sad!
moonpumpkin79 chapter 12 . 6/16/2017
Ok wow! Dark fic is not a joke. Despite that, first things first, i think compliments are due for depicting the violence and abuse in this fic without it becoming exploitative-i think there's a fine line that's toed perfectly. It's an absolutely horrifying story in many ways but with moments of real joy-in Sky's individuality retained despite all the abuse and her will to survive as well as her continued somewhat positive relationships with Kili. I also like that you never forget the difference between the worlds she exists in the virus thing in this chapter was a nice break from all the horror. I am definitely interested in how much this story has expanded and what is going to happpennnnn. i want her to go on a righteous stabbing spree. thanks so much for sharing!
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 18 . 5/29/2017
You've done us all a good solid thus far by educating the rest of us on what real BDSM is by also educating us on what it is not.

You're also right about making sure "Sinful Pleasures, Consuming Darkness" should never be compared to the "50 Shades of Grey" series and its companion work "Grey". Nor should those four works in particular be held up as a guide for what real BDSM entails since it's also very easy for many of us to mistake violence for BDSM.

I've read this fanfic and ask myself, at what juncture will Sky reach her breaking point and begin the process of realizing "Enough is enough" and taking back what she can of her life as she untangles herself from the carnage and brutality Thorin leaves in his wake.
Guest Mouse chapter 19 . 4/3/2017
Take your time in updating this story. I know from experience that depression is difficult to live with at the best of times, but the most important thing is to focus on you and helping yourself in anyway that you can. I'm glad you're feeling better, but please do take your time and take care of yourself. The chapter was fantastic and I'm hoping for some more interactions between Sky and Pitha. (and believe me when I say that you don't take half as long to update as some other authors) :P
Lisa chapter 19 . 3/16/2017
So please your back at it and feeling better. You are an amazing writer and I love your story!
Vault108 chapter 19 . 3/15/2017
Well worth the wait. Man this chapter was brutal, in a great writers way. I don't care if it takes 10 years to finish, I'll definitely wait happily. You're an excellent writer.
wockerjabi chapter 19 . 3/14/2017
We've got a lot of character development in just this one chapter. Looking at the way Sky is able to analyze Thorin's moods and predict his actions, it reinforces just how long she's been held captive in the mountain. Also, she seems to have mastered the proper consort behaviors, to the point that she's able to experience boredom, rather than sheer terror that she'll make some mistake. She even is able to cue Esther.

About that: Thorin is insane. More insane than before, if possible. SQUASHING PEOPLE?! Like bugs?! He also seems to be enjoying the discomfort of those around him, if his refusing to let Fili leave is any indication.

I thought it was cute that Sky is using Fili as a role model, and even more so that she's using his theoretical approval as a shield against nightmares.

The way all the elements of this chapter have come together works really well. I had seen it in bits and pieces before, but I was impressed with how you wove everything into a cohesive narrative. I liked how you worked the alternate history of Middle Earth into the narrative in a natural way. Good work! Glad to see you back again.
carolina.tarinescobar chapter 19 . 3/14/2017
Muero de ganas de leer el próximo capítulo.
Me encanta.