Reviews for Sinful Pleasures, Consuming Darkness
GrimalkinTheWitchAssassin chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
Go Filli! My man sticking up for Sky like that! Good chapter. I'm happy u put that piece in about the war and the reasons for it as I exsplain in my chapter 8 review I kinda forgot that was in the previous chapter anyways that explains a lot good job puting it in there. Plot development was happening in here! Excited to see the repercussions of her little library trip hopefully Fili won't be to mad at her I know I'd be. But go Fili!
GrimalkinTheWitchAssassin chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Love this chapter. I love how Sky and Kili have there little word/comeback batles it's quite amusing. I also love the sketchbook. It's good to have a personal item for the OC to put there emotions or feelings into. I really eish Kili had seen the drawing of him self I was quite intrested in what he would think of it. It was good to see some Kili Sky action. Great chapter. Lots of exsplenation here that was need about the war and the reason for it. Simply wonderful job on this piece!
GrimalkinTheWitchAssassin chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
Thorin u cruel and sexy bastard i love u! Kili as well u little sexy douche. I adore the way u portray them. Excited to meet Balin,another member of the company since we have already meet Nori and chapter!
GrimalkinTheWitchAssassin chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Good chapter very thorough and detailed. I commend u and it wasn't rushed at all. Good job.
GrimalkinTheWitchAssassin chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Love this chapter! I like how u describe the room as well a the so called spa. And i suggest in future chapters when she explores Erebor to maybe describe it a little more thoroughly. Excited to see if Lasl will form a friendly relationship to Sky. It also be really cool if she were to have a cool wardrobe of really fancy clothes. But truly its a good chapter. Oh and i forgot to add in my previous review of chapter 4 I love the real world references.I loved the Shrek reference.
GrimalkinTheWitchAssassin chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Lovely chapter! Good interrogation scene as well. Wonderful job on portrayal of dark Thorin it really comes across that he is in fact evil but totally sexy at the same time. Kinda sad Kili and Sky didn't talk. Love the dark version of Fili. Great Job!
GrimalkinTheWitchAssassin chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Short but good. Girls got skill. She really does take every thing into consideration shown in the 3rd paragraph which says are OC has brains as well as spunk.
GrimalkinTheWitchAssassin chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Great chapter,well written, i love Sky's and Kili's come backs and the way they challenge each other. Great introduction of Thorin love the the way u described his eyes.I love the fire Sky has its always the most important thing for an OC. A good amount of action for the first chapter. Amazing Job.
Miah890 chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
I enjoy your story because it is different and intriguing. Though I'm not crazy about all the sex I'm really interested in seeing how your characters will develop as well as learning more about Sky. :D
Fooba chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
Since when did LOtR ever see gangster bling hehe. A rapper from middle earth whoda thunkj it. (Sorry its taken me so long to get back to reading your most awesome work.) Fooba
GrimalkinTheWitchAssassin chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Love this story. It is very well written and has action for the most part. If u love the Durin boys you'll love this story. I highly recommend it. It's one of my favorite story's .
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
hiya! (i always start reviews with hiya ...)
anyway I must say that this is my favorite chapter yet.
I thoroughly enjoyed the description of the area, the beauty that was described and how you suddenly bring the fantasy down to earth with the harsh reality with what was withing it. this chapter kept me wanting to read, the descriptions were brief and gave good imagery and the chapter left at a good point. the threat you gave to sky was a good intensive to speak, I say this because i find that with a lot of written works now days that the threat the enemy poses is very underwhelming and seems to little for what the 'hero' gives; it made a good emotional connection that made me want to stop them and for sky to speak even with the lack of attachment the reader may have with the girls that were used as a bargaining tool.
so yeah I really did like this chapter and how much you fit in within a few choice words if that makes sense.

keep up the good work! :)
CelticAngel86 chapter 10 . 4/9/2015
OH MY! Now that was rather INTENSE! I...Yeah, I have like nothing right now, I can't form words, oh dearie me! Just geez!

Ok, I was totally caught off-guard (though I doubt as much as Sky) when the young man actually went after her. I mean, sure I expected he'd be young and dumb, possibly go after the princes, definitely Thorin he's an insufferable ass! But he didn't even hesitate, didn't think twice before he went straight for Sky, I mean...WOW! And I liked how her instincts made her ready to defend herself, despite everything she'd been learning and dealing with since making it to Erebor. And then Fili's response to his brother fighting, oh! Squeal! I so wanted to know what he was saying heheh. Just amazing chapter dearie. And I know you've been hearing this from EVERYONE but please...UPDATE SOON! 'Kay thanks D ahaha.
CelticAngel86 chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Ok, long overdue my dear and for that I sincerely apologize. So this chapter was brilliant and breathtaking from the first letter to the last. I absolutely love the bond you have forming between Balin and Sky. She desperately needs a small bit of kindness within the world she's found herself in and I'm glad it comes from Balin. I've always seen him as the fatherly, or that favorite uncle or grandfather type. And despite the dark atmosphere of this Middle Earth reality I sense that there is still a piece of the man (dwarf) that Balin was in the past still inside him. Him and Dwalin both, so far they have both given Sky pieces of advice that could prolong her life in their world and I find it super sweet. I absolutely love those two to pieces and I'm incredibly happy and excited to find the same feeling of fondness for your Balin and Dwalin. I can't wait to see the rest of the company members in the dark environment.

Speaking of which, I thought it was super cute how you introduced Ori into the story. Sleeping in the library was too funny, I was grinning like an idiot as I read that. But then I felt super bad for him when mean ole Thorin came in and knocked him over, pointedly interrupting his beauty sleep. THORIN YOU JERK! *Cowers while begging the sexy Dwarf King for forgiveness*

I really enjoyed the "lessons" with Balin. I love getting a deeper view into the world of your Middle Earth with each new chapter, it leaves me excited and begging or more. I love the history you're creating around it, like the insanity of Thror and how it was a prelude to everything that has seemed to go wrong with Sky's Middle Earth. And though Balin explained a little bit, I have this feeling there is so much more to what he was telling Sky as a whole. I'm anxious to see if you have her find out EVERYTHING, and who it'll be that tells her, or if she discovers it somehow herself. UMMMM, also, you mentioned two conflicts that set off/started the war...DO TELLL PLEASE!?

The last bit with Fili was amazing. I think, as you said, since all of us have been waiting for more of him with baited breathe, this was definitely a good start to developing your beautiful golden prince. I like how he was still all broody of a sort and stern with her, but as soon as she was about to get in massive trouble with Thorin, he leapt in, likely not thinking it over too well before he did so, and tried to get her out of trouble. Just love it!

So, I've yapped long enough I think for this chapter, it was brilliant my dear. You never disappoint, EVER. So I want to see what else is waiting for me ;) you'll hear back from me real soon, I promise hehe.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Omg! This was very Thrilling!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »