Reviews for Sinful Pleasures, Consuming Darkness
BlondieGirl9892 chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
OMG WHY! such a tease ugh, this story is starting to become an obsession, wait scratch that it is an obsession because i just want more, im loving sky so far part of me says that i would never do whats shes doing but then that little voice says 'yes you would' and im liking the softer side of fili which im sure will lead into a chapter all his own with sky getting to see if hes really becoming soft around her or still has his hard edge,..ill be sitting on pins and needles until this is updated
KarmaKitten chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
No. Noo. And may I say, NO!
Okay, Sky, you know I like you and all but you CANNOT DO THIS TO ME! xD
I love how well written this chapter was, much like the others, but this one stood out for me.
I hope that Sky is alright, and I hope that you update soon. :)
Muntzy09 chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
Just want to say this story is awesome! It kind of has a "50 Shades of Grey" feel, but better because Thorin, Fili, and Kili are in it. Also, I really hope there is more Fili and Sky stuff coming up, because I love Fili and I want to see where he stands on this whole...situation. He seems somewhat conflicted which is an interesting twist. Update soon!
wockerjabi chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
I think my favorite part of this chapter is the conflict between Dwalin and Fili. It suggests that either the possibility of an attack in court hasn’t been discussed or Fili is just ignoring protocol because nadad. It’s cute.

You portray Sky’s conflicting loyalties during the conflict very well, I thought.
Vault108 chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
This story is just so evil and dark and gooooooood.
Decepticon Chick chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
Wow got very tense there. I'm looking forward to what will happen when she wakes, hope she's not punished too harshly. She only freaked out seeing something like that happen right in front of her. If it was planned I'm going to be annoyed. But I can't help but love this story even more. Keep up the great work :)
greaserslady chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
Oh no! Thorin wasn't having any of that! She's going to be in so much trouble when she wakes up. :(

Damn it, Kili. Was this planned? Were they trying to see how she would react? It seems like he was prepared for it.

What are you going to do with my beautiful and tortured Fili? Something's coming for him, it seems like. He was too majestic in this chapter to be safe for much longer.

Another great chapter! Thanks so much for updating and taking my barrage of frustrated questions about the Durins. Lol.
Hell's-FunnyHome chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
Another fabulous chapter, I can't help but feel humiliated for Sky whenever the Durin family toys with her, Kili in particular. But that whole dog thing in this chapter, crawling and practically eating off the floor, that whole thing had me grinding my teeth for her...in a good way.

Hell
TheWritingMermaid chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Noo! You can't end it there! What happens to Sky now? The poor woman is abusively humiliated and may now get worse.

I feel sympathy for her with how you describe her emotions so well. I hope you update soon! Very Soon!
dragynfyre18 chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Oh dear, oh my dear... Well Sky and Fili are in for it now, Fili for stepping in where he didn't belong(twice) and Sky for obvious reasons. Thorin is going to have a merry old time coming up with fitting punishments for the pair of them.

He might have a word or two for Kili too, for dragging out the fight needlessly.
brynpetals chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
AHHHH! CLIFFHANGER! You have to send another chapter soooooooon!
kaybal3 chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Ohhh nooo!
Fooba chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
Just have two things to say, ONE: Someone told me it was too short to cum by. Truer words were never spoken. Two: Let the fucking games continue. (Pun, very much intended lol)

The Mighty Fooba has spoken.
Vargavinter chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
Hihi, she sure has a death wish, does she not? I really liked this chapter. Sky is adapting to her surroundings instead of being paralyzed by frustration and despair over her captivity. I loved Fíli's lines. Very fitting in style and tone. He is stern because of the gravity of her transgressions, not because he dislikes her and thinks she deserves her position. Of course, that she would be caught in the forbidden place is given. Since I like Sky's smarter and more pragmatic way of thinking in this chapter, I hope the next time she risks Thorin's rage, it is not because she *wants* to do sth but because she *has to* (in order to survive/flee/escape or whatever). Otherwise, if she does not learn from being punished for her mistakes, her defiance and bravery could boil down to stupidity. And I do not think she is. I look forward to her perhaps learning to manipulate her captors in turn. :)
Twelvepercentt chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
Freaking amazing as usual :D I am in love with this story! I get waaayy to excited when I see you've updated :) Keep up the amazing work babe!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »